Chapter 9

Kong looked at the phone and at the person who was standing next to him. He wanted to attend the call. He also knew that April will drill the truth out of him. Yet he decided to do deal with this little witch later. He will take care of the wizard now.

"Hello" Kong attend the call and moved out of the party hall in hurry. He don't want to stand there and talk with him. He was pretty sure that April will tail him if he was not fast enough.

"What took you too long pet busy? " the man asked

"No master" Kong replied to the man.

"Is the little one of mine trying to deny me?" The man asked

"No master I was in office get together party. So it took some time to attend the call. I came out of the hall now master. I am free. I don't like parties anyway" Kong said taking a seat in the nearby cubical.

"Is it pet. I don't like parties too. Shall we do something naughty then pet?" The man asked in playful tone.

"But sir what if someone find it out?" Kong suddenly panicked.

"Take this as an punishment pet. For not completing what I said" the man said.

"But sir..." Kong was dragging his thoughts. He don't know what to say.

"It's quite simple dear. I want you to unbuttoned first two buttons and walk into the room. Find someone who is eye catching and flirt with him. Flash little bit of your chocolate skin." The man said to him

"But I am afraid. I have never done that. I don't know to flirt. I am good at nothing when comes to relationship"  Kong said.

"Flirting is easy dear. Think like you are talking with a kid. Just go the way the kid goes. This kid just like hot human toy." The man said.

"But still ..." Kong was dragging.

"No pet. If you don't do this then your next punishment will be way more naughtier" the man said.

"Naughtier in the sense" Kong asked.

"I will just play with ass  controller in public or I will ask you to rub urself against someone. You choose pet. I think flirting is much easier job." The man said.

"But I don't know how?" Kong said.

"Fine start with hello darling everything will fall to the place." The man said and cut the call even before he can say anything.

Kong thought his day cannot get any more worse than this.  It's driving him crazy.  It's hard for him to find the hot man. Where he is going to find a hot man and flirt with him. He gave a thought about running away but the other choice came to him mind. So he decided to do it. It doesn't matter if he fails right. It's just that he has to try to flirt that's all.

Come on Kong you can do it. Kong pep talked himself before entering into the room.

The moment he entered the room. He was greeted by a warm hand on his wrist.

"Where were you I was searching for you" arthit said holding Kong wrist.

"Sorry I went to attend a call si... dear" Kong said.

Arthit eyes widened a little hearing the word.

"Yes sweet" arthit said to Kong following the flow. Arthit hand gradually moved from Kong's wrist to his hip and he pulled him closer. His chest was literally touching the other one.

"Si.. dear. Sorry it was important call" Kong said to arthit.

"It's OK sweet. Everyone is waiting for us shall we go" arthit asked Kong and pulled him along with him.  Arthit was drooling over Kong. His light peach shirt looked contrast to his skin. For arthit it looked like a biscuit sandwiching the cream.

Kong was twisting and turning. His legs were shaking. He was trying really hard to keep his feet on the ground.

"Don't be afraid dear.  I am here " arthit said to Kong and held him little tight so Kong will not loose the balance. Arthit just held Kong the same way throughout the party not worried about others. He just want to keep the petit man who was nestled in his arms safe.

Kong's every moment was watched by his ex. His eyes were moving everywhere Kong's goes. He didn't like the way Kong looks. He didn't like the way he presents himself. More than that he didn't like the way that he was happy after he left him.

Pulsar was waiting for Kong to look at him and when their eyes finally met he just casually moved his lips to his date and kissed her when Kong was looking.

Kong felt he was shattered. Everything that he built inside himself was shattered in a second. He was not able to hold himself.  He was finding difficult, difficult to breath.

When the party was over. Kong finally gave in and he was sitting on the floor. Hugging his legs near to his chest. He was shaking badly. He can't take it any more.

Arthit who was watching everything just held him close and was whispering into his ears again and again.

"It's okay. I am here for you"