Chapter 13

It was early in the morning when they completed the work. Kong was already on the work table sleeping. He had no idea how he feel asleep. He was unaware that his actions were clearly watched by someone.

That person was looking at him with the lustful hungry eyes ready to prey upon the person anytime. When he heard the guys moan he wanted to push him on the table and fuck him senseless. To heck with the work. He want that guy to tremble in pleasure under him.

Everytime he see that guy the first thing that attracts him are his eyes then his lips and then his soft year that becomes red whenever he blush. Even his dusty skin make him to want to bite and lick every inch of him.

He has imagined a lot of time how his moan will be when it comes from his soft lips. Just by looking at kong makes his pants tight. He want to smack that round ass. He want to feel that taunt nipples that peack out in his shirt.

He can still remember the day when kong wore the tight dress that clearly showed his structure. He want to lock him up in his room because he was only for his eyes and at the same time he also wanted to eye fuck him when he does his work. His mind became numb at time when he saw him close the nipple clamp that he wore that days was clearly shown. When bend a little to explain things to him. He want to give a small bite to those naughty taunt little peaks and see the person who worn it shiver.

Only thing that runs in his mind was to fuck that person who was peacefully sleeping in front of him.

The white shirt he was wearing was slightly moved and it clearly showed his neck. As the moments crossed that person mind has been becoming more perverted. So he quickly ran away from the room to get some air.

He was not able to think properly with the man in that room. He took a walk to cool down his hot body. Arthit doesn't know how long he sat out looking the trees.

Finally when he organised his mind he walked in only to be greeted by the image of kong sleeping peacefully with his lips parted a little.

Arthit took photo of the sleeping person because he felt that the guy looked super cute in it.

The lips became more tempting for him. So he did what he was dying to do for a long time. From the moment he saw that person. That is to kiss that person. The peaceful sleeping angel. He slightly brushed the lips of that person with his and silently went back to his place to continue to work.

No matter what happens he will claim that person to be him in every way possible and by what ever means. Because that person is his only his.