Chapter 16

"Do you have any fantasy pet?" His master asked Kong. Since Kong can't see all his other senses where in high alert.

"No master" Kong replied to his master very shyly.

"Pet if you don't say me what you want me to do. I will not touch you pet" he said to Kong. Kong was so quite he didn't say anything for few minutes. Until his master break the silence.

"Don't be afraid pet say whatever comes to your mind" his master urged trying to make the guy talk.

"I...it... it's. . Dirty" Kong said to his master with a long pause and shuttering.

"What is dirty pet?" His master asked Kong pulling the man near to him. So that Kong sat on the man's lap.

"I have heard that it is dirty....." Kong said again making a pause. It was like he was debating inside his mind whether to say it or not.

"Pet. I am not going to judge you. Say it without any hesitation" the man said in a very soothing voice trying to make Kong comfortable.

"It's dirty to demand from you partner" Kong whispered  in a very low voice.

"I am listening dear" the man said to Kong. It was like he was asking Kong to continue. Giving him a silent encouragement.

"It's dirty to demand from your partner that too.. when you .. are the uke..bottom Kong said. His face was fully flushed like he was embarrassed.

"Who said you those to you pet?" He asked Kong.  Kong was so quite not a single word came from his mouth.

Kong's master was a very patience man. He waited but when he realised that he is not going to say anything he gave him the space he needed.

"You don't have to say if you are not ready dear. No problem. You know what I feel when my partner demand from me in bed?" He asked Kong.  Kong was still quite but he gave a shake in his head saying that he doesn't know.

"I feel that they are sexy  and seductive. It turns me on sweet.  Their demand turns me on. I like who is bold in bed. Who knows what they want." He whispered into Kong's ear in a very seductive manner sending a wave of shock to Kong's body.

"It's not dirty sweet. If your partner doesn't want to hear what you want it clearly means that he is not someone who is good in sex. He is afraid that he cannot satisfy his partner. So it's not dirty. I want  you to ask what you want from me." The man said holding Kong close to him.

Kong was silent too long before he can open his mouth.

"I .....i ... i w...ant ..to.. get kiss..ed. I want.. to.. feel ...how kissing... someone really feels" Kong said to his master with lots of stammering.  After stating what Kong wants. He was mess. His heart was not normal anymore. He was feeling very strange.

"Relax pet. It's only me" the man said trying relax his nevousness.

His master slowly pulled Kong closer to him. His hand very slowly grasping the guys waist and pulled him closer very gently.

"I love your lips sweet. It looks very soft he said and pecked him very softly. Making Kong to lean to his master. His lips and tongue in a very sluggish manner started to explore the guys lips once he had access to the guys tongue. It started to become very dominating yet so submissive. He allowed Kong to take the lead then again fought and claimed his rights. His hands were caressing every where his hands could reach finally ended up in Kong's lush full butt. He pulled Kong more closer making them to grind their hips together making a friction to the erect cock.

Finally Kong gave up because he was not able to hold any more. They both were greedily  gasping oxygen from their atmosphere.

"You liked it pet?" The master asked Kong.

"Yes master" Kong said.

"You can leave pet. We will take it as slow as possible. I will wait until you are ready to take steps. To make love the first thing is you have to be comfortable  in your own skin. Don't allow others to pull you down. You are beautiful. You are handsome. Always remember that pet." The man said slightly kissing kong's cheeks.

"Wait for my call pet. I will call you" he said to Kong following by a soft noise of the door closing.

Kong quickly removed his blindfold and he crashed on the floor. Because he doesn't know. He doesn't know what was happening in his life.

That kiss. For the first time he felt like he was being cherished by someone. It was like that person has loved him so long and the kiss was like he was longing for him. For his attention. It was like a person who was addicted to drugs. When he broke the kiss. He felt it. He doesn't know to explain. It was like rain and sun combined.

A single kiss made him confuse so much. What was happening in his life?