𝙐𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝟯

|| 🌸🌸🌸 ||

|| 🌸🌸🌸 ||

It had been a few days since Nezuko left Urokodaki, bringing along her brother's haori, a spare kimono and diaries stuffed inside the box on her back, along with a small knife Urokodaki gave her just in case she had to rely on a weapon to defend herself.

Being a demon, she could only go out during nighttime and often went into abandoned cottages to hide from the sun until night came. Nezuko also slept a lot to gain energy instead of eating humans' meats. There were also a couple of times that she almost met demon slayers, in which she decided to not appear near them so no fight would engage.

Nezuko had developed a self-rule ever since she woke up;

1) Never eat humans

2) Never harm humans

Once, the first rule was almost broken when Nezuko encountered a dead body inside a hut. Her saliva practically drooling out of her mouth at the sight of the meal in front of her, but she managed to collect herself and ran away from there to calm herself.

Dawn almost arrived and Nezuko was still running through a forget in hope to find a shelter. At the sight of a cave, she bolted inside just as the sun began to rise.

" Hmph..." Her shoulders relaxed, relief flooded inside her to manage escape from death.

Nezuko put down the box on her back and sat beside it, bringing her knees onto her chest. She had spent the entire night running through the forest and from being spotted by a slayer. It was a really close call.

The slayer was a man with long black hair, with his haori split down the middle into two different patterns: the right one a solid red, and the left one geometrically patterned with squares of green, orange, and yellow. He was battling a huge demon with three heads, and Nezuko glanced backward as she escaped to see him slashing off the demon's heads with ease.

She leaned her head against one arm and noticed how smelly her haori is. She stood up and headed deeper inside the cave, wondering if there was any pond she could bath herself in. Lucky for her, there was a small lake as clear as crystal in the cave hidden among the stone spikes. Nezuko went back to her box to changed in her spare kimono, leaving the box and her clothes nearby the lake so she could keep an eye on them.

Nezuko slipped into the pool, dipping her head down to wash her hair. It was cool and refreshing. She swam around for a few minutes before swimming to a rock nearby and leaned her back against it, feeling sleepy already.

Splash

Her pink eyes shoot opened at the sound of the water splashing and the riffling in the water. That wasn't her.

Nezuko peeked her head behind the rock to see whoever it was.

It was a man.

No, a demon.

With pinkish hair and skin so fair it looked bright green-tinged white. On his skin was a pattern of thick blue lines, that curved through each of his eyes from below his ears to over his temples, another blue line running from the center of his hairline to the bridge of his nose, with two more lines running around his neck, three others branching off the lower one to his torso. The demon had entered the pool as well, but seemed unaware of Nezuko's existence.

He splashed the water onto his face and ruffled his hair, letting it wet. Nezuko hesitated. She wondered if she could quietly sneaked away to her  box and got away from there.

" Who's there?!"

The demon girl immediately jumped in surprise. She was caught. Nezuko didn't move from behind the rock and chose to sink in deeper into the water until half of her face was hidden. She heard the water splashing and knew that the demon was heading towards her.

Well, if he attack first, then she wouldn't go down without a fight.

A shadow loomed over her and Nezuko looked up, seeing the pink-haired demon staring down at her.

In his eyes, was a kanji written as Uppermoon 3.

|| 💮💮💮 ||

𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 :

• 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

• 𝚄𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝

• 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚄𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚔𝚒