𝘿𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩

||💮💮💮||

||💮💮💮||

Nezuko was playing with a few twigs, waiting for Akaza to come back from his visit to the village down the mountain. He told her to go to the east side of the village while he went for the south. Nezuko didn't do that, seeing that she had no interest on alarming the humans about a demon roaming there. Instead, she plopped down under a tree and waited for the pink-haired demon to return from whatever business he had.

She heard some footsteps and saw Akaza returning, seemingly to drag something behind him.

" Bamboo-girl." He called her using a nickname." Have you done with your hunting?"

Hunting? Nezuko stared at him for a few seconds before her eyes traveled down to the thing Akaza was dragging.

A human.

A dead, body, of a human.

Realization struck Nezuko like a lightning as she remembered that demons eat humans. She looked away from the corpse and shook her head at the male demon.

" So you didn't go down the village," Akaza scoffed, sitting down nearby, " don't expect me to share this with you." And he began to break the person's bone before tearing an arm from the body.

Nezuko put her knees on her chest, scooting away from Akaza as she tried her best to ignore the sick crunching sounds of the bones breaking and the chewing of the meat entering the demon's mouth. A mixed feeling of disgusted and tempted swirled inside the demon girl. Half of her wanted to eat human meat so, so bad; another half of her stick to her rules and refused to even attack human.

Drools watering her mouth, Nezuko shut her eyes and wiped the saliva away from leaking out. She took a deep breath to calm herself but found it worse when she smelled the blood of the body.

Akaza, gulping down a chewed meat, had spent a few minutes noticing how Nezuko was shifting uncomfortable on her spot and trying to wipe the saliva on her mouth. He sighed, plucked one eyeball from the head and offered it to her.

" Hey, Bamboo-girl. Here." He tossed the eyeball, letting it rolled to the girl's feet.

He expected her to at least took it slowly and eat it, but then was taken back when she suddenly shook her head and crawled further away.

Akaza blinked in confusion. Why was she refusing to eat? Is it because it was his hunt and she didn't want to offend him or something? But he had never seen her eat before, and if she didn't eat, how would she gain energy to be strong?

Standing up with one ripped arm in his hand, Akaza wipes the blood on his lips as he made his way to Nezuko. He squatted down and offered her an arm.

" Eat."

Nezuko shook her head, refusing to look at him.

Akaza grunted, " If you don't eat, you'll get weak. Demons eat humans as their source of energy. If you don't, then how will you gain your energy and be strong?"

At this, Nezuko turned to look at him. She squinted her eyes at him. Then, she brushed off any leaved or rocks on the ground beside her before laying down. Akaza watched Nezuko putting her over-sleeves haori over her face, covering her view from seeing Akaza and the human's arm.

Akaza tilted his head. " Are you trying to sleep?"

Nezuko nodded.

"...As in, sleep to gain energy?"

She nodded again.

A demon refused to eat humans and instead sleep instead? This was the first time Akaza met a demon who refused to eat a human and he found it ridiculous. Had it been another average demon, he would have insulted them and punched them. But he couldn't bring himself to even get angry at Nezuko. Annoyed and confused, but not to the point he would hurt her.

He sighed, standing up to go resume his meal on the spot before. As he sat down, he heard a soft snore and slow breathing of the demon girl, signing that she had entered sleep mode.

Akaza stared at Nezuko, eyebrows raised.

' What a weird demon.'

||💮💮💮||

𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 :

• 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

• 𝙷𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛.

• 𝙷𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚍𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

• 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝

• 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍.