𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨

|| 💮💮💮 ||

|| 💮💮💮 ||

The rays of light slowly rising show the signs of daylight coming closer.

The pieces of building was burdening Nezuko, but she stayed still to avoid the pieces falling to the slayer. Her consciousness was slowly fading in and out, but she noticed the sun was almost out.

The light had touched her skin and the smelling of something burning filled the air.

But if she moved, the slayer would get hit...

So she stayed.

________

Nezuko woke up once again to find herself lying down in a bed, her hands free from the binding cord, the curtains covering a nearby window to block the sunlight getting into the room.

" So you've awoken."

Flinching, she whipped her head to the doorway, seeing Giyuu leaning his back against the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

" You've done quite chaos back there, " he informed immediately, " the fire wouldn't go off for another hour, but strangely, it didn't burn anything. You're lucky Oyakata-sama decided to let you off and I am appointed to watch over you."

" Fire? " Nezuko asked.

" Yes, fire. The one you casted."

"...I can't."

" You can, you just did."

Giyuu wasn't sure what to make with the look of confusion on Nezuko's face. Both of them were just as confused like each other, wondering what was going on. Dismissing this to be talk later, he approached the demon girl.

" For now, you have to stay with me. The others still don't trust you, so be sure not to be on their sight alone from now on."

" Ah..." The demon shook her head. " No...I have to...go...Akaza...waiting..." She went to hop off the bed and headed to the door, but was blocked by the Hashira.

" Akaza? " His eyebrows furrowed for a few seconds before they rose in realization. "... Uppermoon 3? The one Rengoku and Tokitou fought..."

Nezuko nodded. " He's waiting. For me."

" You know him? You have to go back to him? " She nodded for his question.

Giyuu shook his head. Putting one hand on her shoulder, he told her.

" You can't leave this place."