𝙃𝙞𝙢 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

|| 💮💮💮 ||

|| 💮💮💮 ||

Akaza was on a mission and wouldn't be back for another few hours; Gyokko and Daki had to take care of somethings and promised would be back soon...

So that left Nezuko all alone with Douma.

" We meet again! " He dared to show her an innocent smile, stepping into the room while sliding closed the door behind him.

Nezuko was prepared better this time. She stood nearby the window, claws out, and locked her eyes on Douma's movements. Akaza told her before to choose flight before fight when she encountered any hostile Uppermoons after what happened.

Douma put up his hands, " Don't worry! I won't hurt you this time! I promise! "

Yeah, like she would believed that.

A growl escaped her throat as she immediately slipped out through the window and hopped to the roof. Without missing a beat, Nezuko ran. She jumped to another roof and paused for a second. It would be better if Gyutaro or Daki was nearby --

" Are we playing hide and seek? " Douma popped out from behind Nezuko's shoulders, scaring the life out of her. Her foot slipped and she was falling off the roof.

Douma was quick enough to grab Nezuko and pulled her back up, no humans noticed what was happening on top of the roof. He then wrapped his arm around her torso and dashed back to the room before.

" Are you still mad at me? " He pouted, closing the window and put Nezuko on the floor. " If so, I am here to ask for your forgiveness! "

A doubting look was all he received as her reply.

" I see that it won't be easy to ask for your forgiveness, " the male demon said, " but I will still say sorry for hurting you last time, Nezuko. This time, if you want anything, tell me! You can even punch me if you want! "

Permission granted.

Without missing a beat, Nezuko flung her clawed hands straight into Douma's face, tearing the skin and causing blood to splash out. She retreated back her hand, a single eyeball in her clutch.

Douma stared at her with only one eye left before falling to the floor, laughing. " Akaza-dono really taught you well! " When he looked up, his injury was in the past already.

Frowning at his madness, Nezuko threw back his eyeball and wiped the blood off her on her kimono. Douma shook his head at this.

" Don't wipe it on your kimono, it'll stain such pretty fabric! " He offered her a handkerchief and the eyeball she ripped off from him. " Take my eye, you can have it. I have very pretty eyes, right? "

He winked teasingly at her. This demon is crazy and psychotic, but Nezuko had to admit that he has a charming and easy-going personality that attract people. Well, unless he started talking about gore things.

The demon girl looked at the eyeball in her hand. Indeed, his rainbow-coloured eye was beautiful. She wrapped it in the handkerchief and went to the corner of the room, looking away from Douma. The Uppermoon smiled in amusement at this.

Nezuko was facing the wall when she heard the shuffle and the door sound opening. She glanced back over her shoulders and noticed that Douma had left. A few seconds later, though, he returned with excitement in his eyes.

" Wanna try some popsicles? " In his hands, were a few various flavoured ice sticks.

Nezuko flinched slightly when she was given one popsicle. Raising her eyebrows, she watched Douma helped himself with one of them too.

" Liquid are easier to absorb, so even demons can drink human beverage." He answered her questioning gaze.

Turning back to the dessert in her hand, she took a lick. Nezuko never had any popsicles before, but it was delightful for the first time. The one she got tasted like mango. Nezuko smiled slightly and licked the popsicle more, pleased at the cold and refreshing taste.

_________

" Akaza is going to kill us." Gyutaro whispered to his sister, as both of them watched in horror at the scene Douma throwing and catching Nezuko in the air.

Daki bit her lips, " Well, are least she's having fun."

Oblivious to the other demons' presence, Douma and Nezuko continued to laugh and play with each other.

Douma had to admit that playing with Nezuko without harming her was much more fun than before.

________

Extra Notes :

• Daki managed to gain Nezuko's attention to play with her while Gyutaro persuade Douma to leave quickly

• Douma, giggling, said that he wanted to see Akaza's reaction

• Safe to say that he was immediately punched by Akaza on first sight

• Douma looked forward to play with Nezuko again

A/N : Have you all seen the new KNY episode? (spoiler) I thought the demon was Akaza at first because of the tattoo 😭

Walmart Akaza
- my brother