𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

|| 💮💮💮 ||

|| 💮💮💮 ||

Nezuko knew something was different with the place she and Akaza were heading to when the demon asked whether if it'd be okay for her to shrink and stay inside the box she was carrying at the moment.

" The red light district is a place...that I'd simply say, definitely not for children like you. " Akaza tried to reason, seeing the suspicion on Nezuko's expression. " Believe me, it'd be a lot quicker and safer if you do not see anything there."

Questions about such place was still lingering in her mind, but she did as the demon suggested. Curling her small body inside the box, Nezuko felt the box rattled and heard the wind whistling in her ears, signing that they were moving fast.

It was half and hour later when Nezuko felt a soft thud and Akaza calling her out.

" You can come out now."

The first thing Nezuko registered when she came out of the room was the beautiful woman sitting in front of her. With silk black hair that styled typical date-hyōgo one, having numerous Ōgi bira kanzashi both decorating and wearing layered kimono with different flower patterns on it, Nezuko could feel a sense of energy coming from her, telling the small girl that this woman was a demon.

" So this is the girl you've been traveling with? " Daki stared at Nezuko with a stern look, not particularly fond of children.

But when Nezuko tilted her head and blinked her pink eyes at the demon, Daki's face softened a bit. She acknowledged that Nezuko was pretty cute. Daki poked her nose, looking at her in wonder now.

" I heard you don't eat humans, " she huffed, " then how did you survive for so long without consuming human's meat? "

" She sleeps a lot." Akaza answered on Nezuko's behalf. " For the whole day until the sun sets. I think that's her source of energy. By sleeping. "

" This is my first time seeing a demon who doesn't eat humans...saved that woman Tamayo." Daki scoffed, curling her fingers. " Hey, kid, don't you know it's a disgrace for us demons to refuse eating humans? "

Nezuko scowled. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked away from Daki. This caused the Uppermoon 6 to scowl in response as well.

" She has an attitude." Daki looked at Akaza.

" She's a lot more easier to handle than you." The male shrugged. " Anyway, I guess this is my way as a thank you for helping me get the human sweets last time. You want to meet her, so now what? "

Daki looked up and down at Nezuko. A sly smirk on her face as she snapped her finger.

" I have new make-up kits arrived yesterday, as long as new kimonos." She said. " I think I need...a doll to experiment them."