𝙍𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙡 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨

|| 🌸🌸🌸 ||

|| 🌸🌸🌸 ||

Ever since she became a demon and was forced to aid that man, hope was something she had lost for a very long time. But the darkness in her life was no longer when a bit of light flickered in, the moment a certain slayer had caused Muzan to be weakened. Managing to be free from his control, she went on with her life, trying to stay hidden and do research on how to defeat the demon lord. It was hard and for years, the hope inside her kept fading away with each fruitless research.

But then...he came. That young demon boy.

It simply started with her and her partner going out to buy some supplements, when they saw an unexpected sight. A demon with 4 pair of wings was on her knees, lowering her head in front of a young looking demon boy.

" Thank you for freeing me from Muzan's control. " Was what the winged demon said, looking up to reveal her blue eyes shining in tears.

Unbelievable. Tamayo thought at first. Something else must be going on.

But when she approached the demon boy, whose name was Kamado Tanjirou, she was shocked with such discovery.

Tanjirou was the first demon to possess a Blood Demon Art that free demons from Muzan's control.

" Please join us, " Tanjirou offered, " we are the Rebel Demons. I help demons to break free from Muzan's control and together, we're planning on defeating that man."

Yushiro was suspicious with this and expressed more hostility behavior. " What about the demons that still want to eat humans? That still want to serve that man? "

Tanjirou smiled, as if he already had an answer. He patted the sword on his side, and Tamayo and Yushiro came to a realization that it was a nichirin sword.

" I am afraid I have to do my job as a demon slayer then." He said. " Even as a demon myself."

His eyes looked kind, but sad. And when he smiled, it gave a rather undescribable feeling that just flickered the hope in Tamayo in defeating Muzan. She hesitated at first, thinking about what to do. A side glance was given to her partner. Yushiro only mouthed that, whatever she chose, he'd be on her side.

Finally, she nodded.

" My name is Tamayo, and this is Yushiro. We'd to join your rebellion."

Kamado Tanjirou. A very young demon that started a rebellion group against Muzan. Seemingly inexperienced, but as the months went by, he had collected about more than thirty demons that wanted to follow him by their own will. They managed to work with each other to build a secret underground lair for rebel demons to hide from Muzan's.