𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩

|| 💮💮💮 ||

Nezuko wasn't sure whether she should run or not.

Akaza was called for an Uppermoon meeting before he could take her to Gyutaro and Daki again, and left her in a cave in front of a small river. Only that while she was waiting for him, she went to wash her face, and saw a slayer doing the same thing too.

A rather familiar looking slayer.

Giyuu wasn't the type to remember unimportant, little things that happened, but when it concerned someone defending his demon sister and claiming that she wouldn't eat anyone, how could he forget that?

" Nezuko? " The Water Hashira blinked at the demon girl a few meters away from him.

Then he remembered receiving a letter from Urokodaki that Tanjirou failed the Final Selection. He didn't mentioned anything about his demon sister though. Being cautious, Giyuu put his hand on the hilt of his sword as he turned towards Nezuko.

Nezuko took a few step back, not knowing if the Hashira would attacked her.

It was super awkward.

"...Have you...." Giyuu didn't know what to say nor what to do. Nezuko could be considered like other demons, now that Tanjirou wasn't there to take care of her. But during these months, had she eaten any humans yet?

It was as if she knew what the man was wondering off, Nezuko took off her mouthpiece and shook her head.

" Not...eating...humans."

She could even speak now. That's new. Giyuu eyed her for a few seconds. With his experience and training as a Hashira, he didn't smelled any blood scent from the demon. He relaxed his posture and dropped his hand to his side, but he still kept his distance.

Giyuu turned around and walked away. " We didn't meet each other tonight. You also might want to leave this area quickly, my companion wouldn't appreciate that I let you off."

Nezuko let him leave, knowing that it was already a sin for a slayer to ignore a free roaming demon. He chose to let her go, because he believed that she wouldn't eaten any humans, even if her brother wasn't there. Unable to thank him properly, she could only nodded and went back to her cave, hoping that Akaza would return faster for them to leave.

_______

" There are some rebellion rising among the demons."