𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁

||💮💮💮||

||💮💮💮||

It had been a few weeks since Nezuko followed Akaza, but never once he heard her spoke. It wasn't a problem for Akaza, since he preferred silence most of the times. But he wondered what the demon girl would sound like when she spoke.

It was noon, both demons sheltering inside an abandoned hut. Nezuko was staring at a butterfly fluttering around her as Akaza stared at her.

" Hey, Bamboo-girl." He called. " Open your mouthpiece." He pointed to the bamboo.

Nezuko hummed, tilting her head but did what he asked. She had a small mouth, and small fangs, barely visible with her lips closed.

" Can you speak?" He asked.

Nezuko opened her mouth. " ...a...argh..." She licked her lips and tried again.

Akaza began to teach her how to pronounce words. Hours passed and after she finally be able to pronounce words correctly, Akaza decide to see if she could spoke something else.

" Look at me," Akaza began, noticing how Nezuko losing interest as she stared at the a butterfly perched on her finger." Look at me."

She looked at him.

" Can you say, 'wa'?"

"...wa."

" Ter."

"...ter."

" Water."

" Wablabla."

The wall that Akaza had built around him to distant himsel from others started to break as he let out a shaky laughter.

Seeing the demon laughed for the first time caused Nezuko to smile, proud of herself.

Finally catching himself, Akaza coughed and looked away, his ears red.

" Um -- We'll work on your speech next time." Akaza mumbled, standing up." The sun is setting, I am going out for my hunt."

Nezuko's smile dropped. She hated his hunt -- it means that he would be killing humans and feast on them while she could do nothing. Pouting, Nezuko crawled further into the hut, ignoring the questioning gaze by Akaza.

||🌸🌸🌸||