𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙮?

|| 🌸🌸🌸 ||

|| 🌸🌸🌸 ||

To say that Akaza was shocked is understandable. At the sight of the girl in the same pond made him literally leaped out of the water, landing on a rock.

" What the -- how do you get in here?! " He looked away out of respect on not peeking on a girl bathing ( even if she was wearing a kimono )." Who are you?!"

Nezuko swam to the land and shook off the water from her hair. She stared at Akaza without saying anything, but there was a look of confusion in her face. Akaza looked at her slowly, and then noticed that she was a demon. It then clicked inside him that she probably arrived earlier than him to avoid the sun and he was the one who disturbed her first.

He sighed, scratching the back of his head." It seems like I was the one who intruding you. Sorry." Had it been a male demon or even a male human, he would have picked a fight with them or killed them. Akaza has a rule where he refused to kill nor eat women. Even if it's a demon.

Grabbing his sleeveless haori that he left on the ground, Akaza quickly wore it and walked away. Nezuko stared after him before realizing she was soaking wet. She put back her original clothes and brought the wet kimono to the cave's entrance to dry it off under the sun.

She froze again when she saw Akaza standing in the mouth of the cave, noticing her approaching before looked away. Nezuko then realized she was stuck with this demon for the entire day until the sun will set. Trying to dismiss the awkward tension, Nezuko spread her kimono on the ground outside the cave, careful enough to not getting herself touched by the sunlight.

After that, she sat on a spot a few meters away from Akaza. Nezuko usually let sleep consumed her at such time, but she felt wary with the presece of another demon. She had encountered a few demons who attacked her and she mostly either fight back or run away. Nezuko could feel an amount of dangerous aura from Akaza, meaning that he is one of the demons she better not getting in fight with.

" Why are you staring at me?" Akaza snapped.

Nezuko tilted her head and continued to stare at him. Akaza raised his eyebrows and sighed in irritation.

This is going to be a long day.

___________

Nezuko was napping when she heard shifting sounds. Opening her eyes, she realized night had come and Akaza was already walking out of the cave.

It might be her imagination or the sight after waking up from a nap, but Nezuko saw a flickering image of a woman following Akaza by his side.

She shook her head and looked at Akaza again. No woman on sight near him. Something inside her told her to follow the pink-haired demon, and Nezuko found herself unable to resist it.