𝙐𝙝-𝙊𝙝

|| 💮💮💮 ||

|| 💮💮💮 ||

Dear diary,

Today Douma brought me more popsicles. Akaza was not happy with it. It's been a few weeks since he apologized to me and befriend me, but Akaza still hates him.

Akaza bought me a new kimono. It was light purple and has star patterns. I wore it one night and he smiled at me. I like his smile.

Kokushibou is teaching me about flowers too. He asked me if I know a blue coloured flower but I never seen one.

I think that's it for today, I'll write more.

Nezuko drummer her fingers nervously on her lap as she waited for the Uppermoon 1 to finish checking her diary for today. Once he put down the book, he nodded in satisfaction.

" Your writing...has become better..." He complimented, remembering the difference between the current and the old handwriting of Nezuko's. It used to be like a scribble, unreadable, but now with his teaching, she was able to write better.

Kokushibou patted Nezuko's head, " Good job, Nezuko."

" Yes! " The demon girl grinned. " Thank you! " Her speaking has also became better.

It was two weeks ago when Nezuko decided to write a diary just like Tanjirou did. Douma was willing to teach her, having proper education ad well, but Akaza shoved Nezuko to Kokushibou with displease look, not happy to have Kokushibou teaching Nezuko but would rather it was him rather than Douma. Kokushibou managed to fit in some time in his schedule to help Nezuko. And since she's gotten better in speaking, Nezuko didn't put on her mouthpiece a lot of times, also being able to restraint herself from eating humans.

Nezuko scrambled to her box and took one of the journal her brother has written before, all about his 2 years experience training with Urokodaki. Making herself comfortable in front of the fireplace, Nezuko flipped through the pages and continued reading the book.

... Urokodaki-san said that to learn the Breath of Water, one must know the feeling of it. I didn't really get it at first and he brought me to a waterfall, where he kicked me off the cliff and told me to practice my breathing in the water. It was so difficult!

A soft giggle escaped from her mouth. She could just imagined the pale look of her brother when he fell into the water. Did he screamed? He must did. She wasn't really worried if he succeeded on this task, as he managed to get into the Final Selection said it all.

Kokushibou, now resuming his work, couldn't helped but to wonder what kind of book Nezuko was reading. He and the others noticed the stack of books inside her box, but she didn't let them touch nor read them to her. They seemed quite precious to her, as she hugged them tightly and had glared at Douma who teasingly tried to persuade her to give them to him.