𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

||💮💮💮||

||💮💮💮||

Akaza wondered why Nezuko was wearing a bamboo mouthpiece.

" What is this?" He finally asked one night, pointing at the mouthpiece." Why are you wearing it? Won't it prevent you from speaking?"

All he received as a reply was a stare from the demon girl. Akaza asked no more.

_________

Just finishing his meal for the night, Akaza went back to the cave he left Nezuko at. He stood at the entrance, shaking his hands to dry it quick when he washed them after eating.

" Bamboo-girl!" He called, expecting the demon girl to trotting out as usual when she was called.

But his call was met with silence. Akaza waited there for a few seconds. She couldn't be sleeping, she already slept for the whole day. She should be energetic in the night time. But then Akaza noticed an unfamiliar scent in the air.

Humans.

There were humans dropping by the spot. A frown made its way to the Uppermoon demon's face, as he looked around for any sign that something happened when he wasn't there. His eyes caught a piece of fabric lying on the ground.

Picking it up, he realized it was Nezuko's ribbon. Akaza saw a torn piece of fabric a few meters away, immediately realizing it belonged to Nezuko's hoari. Then he begin to search for more pieces, each leading him away from the cave until he heard shouting and the swishing of blades.

" Get her!"

" Don't let the demon escape!"

Akaza leaped onto a tree branch, scanning the area until he saw a group of boys chasing down Nezuko, swinging their swords.

" Slayers." He uttered the word in disgust before dashing towards them.

Jumping off the branch and landed in front of the slayers, he watched their expression turned to shock at the sight of an Uppermoon. Akaza's eyes observed them, watching the faint fighting aura around the humans.

He clicked his tongue." Your fighting will is weak. I hate the weaks."

Before the humans could even stutter out another word, all of them met with a fatal end as Akaza blew punches in their guts, bursting their organs and bones. Piles of bodies fell into the ground, already lifeless. It was a quick attacks that none of them could dodge by an Uppermoon.

" Hmph." Akaza looked down and saw Nezuko tugging on his pants.

He scowled, putting his hands on his hips." And you! For goodness sake, you're a demon! Don't you know how to fight?! "

Nezuko's eyebrows knitted. She didn't say anything as usual, only to look at the corpse on the ground in silent. A mixed feeling swirling inside her. On one hand, she was glad that Akaza stepped in. On the other hand, she felt  quite sad to see him murdering humans. Though she was getting accustomed to it, she still don't like it.

Akaza sighed and picked up Nezuko, walking away while making sure she didn't take any more glance at the dead bodies.

" Just how will your survive? The strong lives and the weak dies. Remember that." Akaza mumbled, somewhere in his minds he planned to teach the small demon how to fight.

Nezuko hummed again, nuzzling her head under his chin as she patted his shoulder.

" Are you thanking me?" He guessed.

She nodded.

Akaza hummed back." Well...I guess it was pretty smart of you to leave the pieces to notify me. Here." He opened his palm, showing the ribbon Nezuko dropped on the ground.

As Nezuko happily put back her ribbon, Akaza eyed the torn haori she was wearing.

The next night, Nezuko found a new hoari folded neatly on her box.

|| 🌸🌸🌸||

𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 :

• 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚊 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚒

• 𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝

• 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕