𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚

|| 💮💮💮 ||

|| 💮💮💮 ||

How could the peaceful time for Nezuko suddenly broke so soon?

It was only two weeks after her birthday celebration, her relationship with the Uppermoons strengthen and everything seemed fine. That was until...

' Slayers. ' Nezuko thought, seeing through the gaps of the Obi Daki had wrapped around her as they hid in the ceiling. The slayers had disguised themselves to blend in the red light district area, which Daki had managed to discover one of them ( aj ugly looking girl with yellow hair and horrible make-up )

The Uppermoon gritted her teeth, " We didn't know the slayers are attacking tonight. Damn it, how dare they interrupt my time with Nezuko? "

Akaza had dropped off Nezuko to Gyutaro and Daki while he went to take care of a mission Muzan just have him. Neither of the demons knew that the night wasn't as the same as before.

" Stay here until we're finished with those vermin all right? " Daki patted Nezuko's head before slipped out and made sure to close.

Nezuko put her knees to her chest, obediently waiting. This was something that never really occurred her. If she was stuck in a middle of a fight between a slayer or an Uppermoon, who would she side with? She cares for the Uppermoons, but she remembered that she wasn't supposed to hurt humans. It seemed like the best option was to remain neutral and stay hidden.

Feelings mixed with guilty, Nezuko closed her eyes and waited.

__________

What happened...

Loud screams echoing, something heavy was on her back...

Nezuko shook off the falled pieces of the building off her body, standing up to see what was going on. Half of the room she was in now exposed to the outside, allowing her to see Gyutaro and Daki battling some slayers.

" Help! Help me! "

Nezuko turned her head around and noticed a woman dangling from the second floor from the side building. With no seconds thought, she leaped to the building and pulled the woman up.

More shrieks asking for help was heard and Nezuko found herself helping some people getting off any heavy pieces of the buildings off the bodies, pulling them out of the ruins, carrying them to the safety...

Nezuko was just finished helping a little boy getting back to his parents when she felt the urge to duck. Doing as what her instinct told her to, Nezuko turned her body to the side, almost getting slashed by a nichirin blade.

The slayer looked at Nezuko, raising her sword. But something about her movements looked hesitate. Nezuko noticed her eyes darting towards the few couple of humans Nezuko just saved. Nezuko decided to leave, not wanting to engage in any fight.

But then there was a loud explosion, some buildings collapsed, Nezuko noticed a piece hurling towards the slayer -- her body moved on her own and darkness consumed her vision as she took the hit for the slayer.

| | | |

| | |

| |

|

_______

" Uppermoon 6 are dead." Muzan informed, his tone wavering in anger.

Akaza went so still, his eyes widened as the news sinking inside him. Kokushibou masked his expression better, but he clenched his fist slightly. Douma, however, let out an audible gasp. Thankfully, Muzan ignored this, thinking Douma just being Douma.

But he didn't know that the three Uppermoons were thinking about something else. Or rather, someone else...

' What about Nezuko? '

________

So there were three things Nezuko had to register slowly as soon as she woke up.

One, it was daylight, but thankfully she was under a roof.

Two, her hands and feet were tied.

Third, Giyuu was looking at her with some slayers standing by his side.