𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

|| 💮💮💮 ||

|| 💮💮💮 ||

" So, first thing first! " Douma rested his chin on his palm as he smiled at Nezuko. " What's your name? "

Any questions that Douma would asked the demon girl usually would be replied with a hum, as her mouthpiece prevented her from speaking. Right now, in his room, back at his place, Nezuko didn't hear his question as she looked around, amazed by the decorations and the mount of pillows she's surround with.

Douma's smile didn't wavered. " Why don't you remove your mouthpiece so you can talk? "

Finally hearing him, Nezuko looked at him and shook her head.

" No? "

She shook her head again.

" Oh well, suit yourself." The Uppermoon shrugged. " I don't mind do the talking! I love talking! You can even play around! Explore this room! "
With that being said, Nezuko's eyes sparkled. She got up from her seat and started to explore the room. Douma watched the girl excitedly poke any decorations she saw.

Should he eat her? She looks quite delicious. Hmm, maybe later, he could let her be his toy for as long as he likes.

Douma flinched slightly when he noticed Nezuko had put on a flower crown on his head. Seems like she gotten the flower from the vases. He realized he had dozed off for a moment.

Nezuko pulled down her mouthpiece a little enough to show that she was smiling.

" Pretty." She giggled.

" How pretty! " Soft laughter filled the room, her bright green eyes looked at him in admiration. " You're such a beautiful man, Douma-san..."

" W-Wha..." Douma shook his head, snapping out from the flashback he had.

Nezuko tilted her head at his bewildered expression. Did she do something wrong? Was she supposed to not touch the flowers? Putting back her mouthpiece, Nezuko poked the demon, wondering if he was okay.

Douma stared at Nezuko, his smile looked rather fixed. Then he let out an awkward giggle.

" Pardon me, I -- I was just thinking about something else! "

He coughed and tried to change the subject. " What do you want to do now? "

_________

Kokushibou stared at the small village he was dropping by, wanting to find humans to eat, only to see corpses of them lying on the ground. Their bodies looked hardly like their original shape; the bones were sticking out of its pockets, blood painted all over the wall and the ground.