𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

|| 💮💮💮 ||

|| 💮💮💮 ||

Akaza kept a slight distance between him and Nezuko since the day she got upset with him. When she woke up in Kokushibou's place and saw Akaza on her side, she grabbed the blanket and covered her head, turning around so she wouldn't faced the demon. This made Akaza realized that she was not ready to forgive him. And he respected that.

So he decided to take small steps. Akaza had to put down his ego and asked Kokushibou to let Nezuko stay in his place until she willingly go back with him. Thinking the Uppermoon 1 would stated any objections, he was surprised that there was non at all. Akaza felt suspicious with how cooperative Kokushibou was, but decided to leave it be for the moment.

" You can stay here until you want to go back with me." Akaza said, standing in the doorway of Nezuko's temporary room. He didn't received any reply.

When he left, Nezuko peeked out from the blanket, frowning sadly at the door.

________

" If you want...to stay here...you might as well...be useful..."

Was all Kokushibou said before giving Nezuko some stack of papers, telling her to organize them. Nezuko was invited to his room, where he seemed to be reading some books about plants before being given the task.

While Nezuko could recognized the pictures on the papers were plants, she couldn't really read the words underneath them. Akaza might have taught her how to read and write, but even he lack the further knowledge of going further with it. He only knew the basic so he could only taught that much to Nezuko.

" ...Can you...read? " Kokushibou noticed the hesitation and wonder on Nezuko's posture.

Nezuko nodded but then she paused and shook her head a little.

"...Just the basic...I assumed..." The six-eyed demon guessed. " Sort them...out by... colours then..."

Nezuko looked back the pictures drawn on the paper and smiled slightly as she began to work. When she was done, she gave it back to Kokushibou. The demon nodded and continued working, having a map laid on his small table as he pin pointed some locations with red paint.

Nezuko, curious, sat in front of him and watched him working. Kokushibou glanced at her but said nothing.

Her presence felt oddly comforting.

_________

There was a small box in her room when she went back there. Nezuko could smelled the scent of Akaza and knew that it was from him, even if he wasn't around the sight. Kokushibou was with her and saw the box as well.