Chapter 3: Beca's POV

After my second meeting with Chloe in the shower, it was at that point I decided I had no choice but to try out for the Bella's considering that she saw me naked. Auditions went well and I did get into the Bella's but only for that adorable ginger. I simply can't resist her, like I said before she's physically flawless.

After initiation, there was a party with the other A Cappella groups on campus basically to celebrate that you got into a group. At this party, Aubrey had made it very clear that we were not allowed to sleep with any of the trebles or we would lose our spot in the Bella's. Almost everyone followed the rules Aubrey had set, except for a select few. I just happened to be a part of that select few people.

The guy who sang to me when I arrived at Barden, his name was Jesse, got into the Treblemakers, and immediately recognized me. Of course, we drank and partied together, there are no rules against that. Eventually, one thing lead to another and me and Jesse hooked up. Chloe knew what we did but she said that she wouldn't tell Aubrey. I couldn't understand why Chloe would do that for me, most people try to get rid of me, yet she is protecting me and my spot in the Bella's. Although I couldn't fathom why she chose to save my ass, it somehow makes me more attracted to her. I wish I could just tell her how I feel but she wouldn't believe me after what happened between me and Jesse.