Chapter 10: Chloe's POV

I haven't talked to Beca since she left to go to talk to Jesse. I don't know what the result of their conversation was but I really hope that it went well. The next day, I opened my door to Beca sobbing, so I pulled her tightly into my arms which seemed to calm her a bit.

"What happened Bec? Tell me everything."

"Jesse said he's not ready for a baby."

"Are you fucking kidding me! It's not like you planned on this either."

"I tried to explain that to him but he wouldn't listen. He said there is nothing he can do about it."

"Well then fuck Jesse..." Beca interrupted me.

"I already did fuck Jesse and look where that got me." I couldn't help myself so I starting laughing, which then made Beca start laughing.

"We can get through this together Bec. Just you and me against the world."

Beca smiled at this comment and pulled me in closer to her. I then saw this as an opportunity to lean in for a kiss.

"You want to fool around a little?," Beca said in the sexiest way possible.

I decided to take her up on her offer. Our bodies intertwined and it was like we were becoming one person. It showed me the vulnerable side of Beca which I didn't see too often anymore. I never wanted this to end.

Beca looked over at me and said the sweetest thing I have probably ever heard.

"Chlo, I couldn't be more happy that you're the one that I get to experience this with. We're gonna make great parents babe."

I have really never felt so happy until I met Beca. She changed my life for the better and one day I'm going to marry this amazing woman. 

The Perfect Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें