Chapter 19: Beca's POV

I have begun thinking about names for the twins. For one of them, I love the name Isabella Joy Mitchell or Isabella Joy Beale. For the other one, I really like the name Brooklyn Grace Mitchell or Brooklyn Grace Beale. I haven't discussed anything with Chloe yet, but I think she'll love the names I've chosen just because I picked them.

Today I am meeting Jesse at Starbucks so we can talk about our whole situation. I am nervous to be even discussing letting him see my daughters because I don't want him to flake out on them the way he did to me when I told him I was pregnant in the first place. Despite my issues with Jesse though, they are still his children, whether I would like to accept that or not.

I pulled into the Starbucks parking lot to find Jesse sitting near a window, conveniently right in front of where I parked. When he saw me get out of my car, he politely smiled and waved and I did the same. I walked into Starbucks to the table where Jesse was sat and he stood up to hug me which I awkwardly reciprocated.

"How are you Beca? How is everything going with the babies?" He said this as if he was genuinely concerned about my well being, but I still had doubts.

"I'm doing really good. The babies are both healthy and growing how they should. Chloe and I got engaged last month, I can't really complain, to be honest with you."

"Have you thought of any...any names yet for the babies?" Jesse said this as if he was afraid and I really felt bad for him. Even though he's been an asshole, and I'm in love with Chloe, I think I'll always have a spot in my heart for him.

"I really like the names Isabella Joy and Brooklyn Grace. Chloe and I haven't decided on any names yet though." When I mentioned Chloe, he looked like someone had just punched him in the gut and he was struggling to recover from it. I met his gaze and said, "Look, Jesse, I know you would've loved for us to be together, get married, and raise these babies together, but it just didn't work out that way. Chloe is going to be my wife and she'll be helping me raise the babies. That's not to say that you can't be involved in their lives because trust me I know what it's like to only have one of your parents around and it sucks. Our daughters shouldn't have to go through that. That being said you can come to visit them whenever you want as long as you give me a heads up before just dropping in."

I left Starbucks at 3 and headed back to the Bella's house. When I arrived home, I saw the ginger beauty sitting on the couch, her ocean blue eyes met mine they seemed to sparkle even brighter.

"Hey, Becs! I've missed you! Your last class ended at one, what took you so long to get home?"

"Chlo, can we go talk upstairs?"

The ginger nodded now looking a bit concerned as she followed me up the stairs. As soon as she made it to our room, I pulled Chloe into a long, sweet kiss.

"What's that all about?" Chloe asked before smirking and smacking my ass.

"That was because I missed you. On a more serious note, I need to talk to you Chlo."

I walked over to the bed and patted the spot next to me. Chloe sat beside me lightly rubbing over my stomach.

"Here's the deal. Today after class, I went to Starbucks to meet up with Jesse. He expressed to me that he wanted to be involved in the twins lives, and although I originally had doubt in trusting him, I realized the girls deserve to have both their parents actively in their lives. I told Jesse that he can visit the girls whenever he wants as long as he gives a heads up first."

"That's great, Becs. I'm happy that you and Jesse are working things out so that he can be involved in his children's lives." Chloe looked upset and spoke very quietly to the point where I could barely hear her. I knew she was only saying she was happy for me because that's what she thinks I want to hear, even though she hates Jesse.

"I also have some good news, Beale!" She instantly perked up at this which made me start laughing. Once I had my laughing fit under control, I continued, "I have picked out some names for the babies."

"Okay, what have you come with Mitchell?"

"Well Beale, I like the name Isabella Joy Mitchell or Isabella Joy Beale and Brooklyn Grace Mitchell or Brooklyn Grace Beale."

"Bec, I think you just named the twins. Whose last name are they going to have though?"

"I personally think Isabella Joy Mitchell sounds nice but then for the other one I like Brooklyn Grace Beale better. I just don't know what to do."

"We could just give one of the girls your last name, and one my last name," Chloe suggested.

"That sounds perfect Chlo. This is why I love you Red."

She just smiled and hugged me tightly, and as she I felt the babies kick. Chloe sat in amazement and smiled even wider than she was before. We snuggled up in our bed with Isabella and Brooklyn still kicking away and watched a movie, just the two of us. This was the definition of the perfect evening, and it made me realize how much I love Chloe. I can't wait to marry her.