Chapter 16: Chloe's POV

After having an amazing night and proposing to the girl of my dreams, I stand in the doorway of mine and Beca's room in total shock. After everything Jesse has put Beca through now all of a sudden he decides that he wants to step up and be in his child's life. Beca is very quick to retaliate back towards Jesse's statement.

"Jesse you had your chance. When I told you that I was pregnant with your baby, you didn't believe me and you told me you didn't want to be involved in our child's life. Why should I trust you now? How do I know that you won't just flake out on me when things get a little bit tough? I'm sorry Jesse, but you had your chance and you blew it. Unless you can prove you're in this for the long run don't even bother trying to make an effort."

Beca was now bawling and I pulled her close to me and allowed her to cry into my shoulder.

"Beca, please just give me a chance..." I cut him off, not even caring about what he had to say.

"Jesse, I think you should leave. Beca shouldn't be under stress right now and it seems your causing her a whole lot. Don't show your face here again until you get your shit together."

With that Jesse left our room and I heard the door shut as he left the Bella's house. Once again Beca and I were alone but now only with the sound of Beca lightly sobbing into my neck.

It became really obvious, after discovering Jesse in our room, that there was no chance that we were still gonna have sex tonight. Instead, I laid with Beca in our bed allowing her to cuddle in close to me.

"Thank you for sticking up for me," Beca said sweetly.

"That's what I'm supposed to do."

"I sorry we didn't get to... you know," Beca said, sounding a little bit disappointed. "Don't worry though. I'll make it up to you." This part she said seductively followed by a wink and lip bite.

"I'm gonna hold you to that Mitchell," I said, laying a soft and slow kiss upon the brunette's lips.

"I'm so happy that I get to call you my fiance Chlo."

"Me too Bec."

Beca kissed me deeply and passionately like she did at the park earlier tonight to say 'here's a sneak-peek of what's to come' and it only made me want her more. Before long we both dozed off, and I couldn't help but smile even as I slept at the fact that I get to call Beca my fiance and spend the rest of my life with her.