Chapter 26: Chloe's POV

"CHLOE!" Beca yelled, grabbing my attention and earning some stares from the other guests.

"Beca what is it?" I asked sympathetically.

"Chlo, my water just broke," she whispered to me, everyone now staring at us awaiting the result of our conversation.

"Oh my god, Bec! Are you sure?" I whispered back noticing that Aubrey was slowly inching toward me to try and listen to our conversation.

"Yeah I'm sure," she said now raising her voice, "Chloe, I need to go to the hospital."

It took a moment for what she said to click in my head. "Oh, yeah! Sorry, Bec," I said chuckling slightly, which had earned me an eye roll from Beca. I helped Beca up from her chair and called Jennifer over to explain the situation to her. While she was explaining the situation to the guests, I helped Beca get to the car and we started heading to the hospital. I looked over at Beca and saw that she was wincing in pain as she was fighting back tears. I grabbed her hand in mine and squeezed it slightly, allowing a soft smile to form on my face.

"I'm not sure that I'm ready for this," she said finally meeting my gaze and finally allowing the tears to run down her face.

"Beca Mitchell, listen to me. You're one of the strongest, bravest people I have ever met. You have made these last few months the best months of my life, so I'm positive that these girls are going to be loved just as much as you love me, if not more. I know you're scared now, but I assure you that everything's going to work out just fine. I love you so much."

I laid a soft kiss on her lips as we pulled to a stop in the hospital parking lot. I stepped inside the automatic doors and grabbed a wheelchair before helping Beca out of the car. As we entered the hospital, Beca reached back and grabbed my hand before looking up at me with a small smile. As we finally got into the elevator, I had a chance to look at Beca's again.

"You ready for this, Bec?" I asked searching her deep blue eyes that I love so much.

"About as ready as I'm going to be," she said with a slight chuckle.

We finally reached the maternity ward and I paused for a moment in the hall after we stepped out of the elevator. "Here comes the next chapter of our lives," I said a smile slowly forming on my face, "Let's do this."