Chapter 20: Chloe's POV

"Holy Shit," the brunette muttered, still lying next to me as she just awoke.

"What's wrong Bec?," I asked with clear concern in my voice.

"Something doesn't feel right," the brunette responded, her voice now shaking.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"I'm not sure Chlo," She said and her eyes began to well up with tears, "I'm really scared."

I pulled the brunette closer toward me and allowed her to cry into my chest. I spoke softly as I tried to calm my now sobbing girlfriend, "Beca, if you want me to take you to the hospital you need to get dressed. Do you want me to get you some clothes babe?"

She nodded not even lifting her head off of my chest. I slowly moved her head off my chest before going to the closet and grabbing the first pair of sweatpants and t-shirt that I could find. I quickly helped her get dressed before putting my hair into a messy bun and grabbing my car keys off the dresser.

On the drive to the hospital I kept rubbing Beca's hand telling her everything was going to be alright, but if I'm being honest I have no idea what is going to happen. It just kills me to see her so upset and so uncomfortable. As we arrived at the hospital, I grabbed the first wheelchair I could find and immediately brought her to the emergency desk.

"Hi, uh, my girlfriend is pregnant with twins and something's not right."

The woman eyed me up and down before sending a nurse over to bring Beca into a room. I followed down the hall but only got about half way down the hall before the nurse turned around and stopped me.

"I'm sorry," the nurse said, "You're going to have to wait in the waiting room."

I looked at her shocked. "Why can't I be with my girlfriend?" I asked, now extremely pissed off.

"Immediate family only, Miss," she said sympathetically, "I'm so sorry."