Chapter 28: Chloe's POV

The next morning, I woke up to find Beca snuggled up to me, with her head resting on my chest. I pushed her hair out of her face and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. I just laid there and admired her for what felt like an eternity, until she finally began to wake up.

"Good morning beautiful," she said, softly pecking my lips.

"Good morning gorgeous," I replied, unable to remove the smile from my face, "Did you sleep well?"

"Of course, I did," She replied, with her signature smirk, "I had you by my side."

Just as I was about to reply, the infants that were sleeping in the bassinets beside the bed began to whimper. I scooped up Brooklyn, carrying her over to Beca before I grabbed Isabella, and returned to my spot beside my fiance. As soon as the infants were settled they quickly fell back asleep, and it just reminded me how cute they were.

"Were parents now," I stated as if it wasn't already the most obvious thing to me. Beca, of course, was hysterical about and began laughing so hard that I thought she was going to wake the babies.

"I love you weirdo," I said, now laughing myself.

"I love you too nerd."

_____________________________________________

Beca and the twins were released from the hospital at 1 o'clock that afternoon, and we were on our way home. I couldn't be happier that I am getting to share this with Beca, that we get to experience the up and downs of parenthood together. This is where the next phase of our lives began and to that, I say bring it on.

A/N: Okay guys this is the final chapter! I am so grateful for all of your support throughout this journey, it has truly been fun. Please comment if you would like me to do a sequel :)