Chapter 15: Beca's POV

I am officially four months pregnant today. In just two short weeks I will be finding out the sex of my future child. I've gained so much weight within these last few months and I personally think I look like a living, breathing dodgeball, but Chloe seems to think otherwise.

I walked up the steps of Bella's house and I was greeted by the gorgeous ginger as soon I walked in.

"Becs, you have to go upstairs and get changed!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Why would I change? What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?" I was extremely confused. Was there a stain on my shirt that I couldn't see over my giant torso?

"Nothing is wrong with what your wearing," Chloe assured me with a chuckle, "I just have a special evening planned. That's all I'm gonna say about it."

Chloe placed a light kiss on my lips and started up the stairs to our room. I followed closely behind her, intrigued now about what she had planned for this evening. When I got upstairs Chloe had already changed into a completely different outfit and was heading to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup.

I dug through the closet trying to find something nice to wear that I would actually still fit in. Chloe came up from behind me and pulled me in close to her.

"I like that one," Chloe said sweetly pointing to a cream-colored top with a lacey pattern along the bottom, which she knew was one of the few things that I was actually able to wear over my growing baby bump.

I pulled on the top with a pair of leggings and a nice pair of sandals. I walked into the bathroom and began curling my hair with Chloe beside me still doing her makeup, her hair already curled and damn did she look good. Before long we both had our hair and makeup done, and we were in Chloe's car, ready for the activities Chloe had planned for us.

We went to dinner and saw a movie and honestly, I was having such an amazing time with Chloe I never wanted this night to end. After the movie, Chloe suggested that we take a walk through the park and I didn't even hesitate to agree with her.

We walked through the park for a while just talking, kissing, and enjoying each others company. After a while, Chloe stopped us and I stared into her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Beca, I love you so much."

"I love you too Chlo," I said before kissing her deeply and passionately. When we finally pulled away from each other, Chloe began again.

"Beca, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my entire life. And I know that I'm never going to find anyone that I love as much I love you."

Chloe paused and reached into her back pocket to grab something. She then proceeded to get down on one knee.

"Beca, I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone but you. Beca Mitchell, will you make me the happiest woman alive and marry me?"

I stood before the ginger with tears in my eyes. I had no words, I felt happy but yet I was shocked at the same time.

"Chlo are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you to rush into anything just because I'm pregnant."

"Of course I'm sure. I loved you long before I knew you were pregnant with Jesse's baby and I will continue to love you more and more every day."

I looked at Chloe with no doubt in my mind as I said, "Yes!"

When we arrived back at the Bella's, Chloe and I couldn't keep our hands off each other, practically undressing each other as we made our way up the stairs. We finally made it to our room and I didn't even hesitate to take off my shirt and start kissing Chloe again. I looked at Chloe who was no longer looking at me but rather looking at something behind me. I turned around to find myself just as shocked as she was.

"Hey, Beca. I want to be apart of our baby's life." Jesse stated.

So much for having the perfect evening.