Chapter 7: Beca's POV

I just did the hardest thing I probably will ever have to do in my life. I came clean to Chloe and told her I was pregnant with Jesse's baby. She just sat there in a state of shock, which made me begin to cry because I thought that she was upset.

"Have you been cheating on me?" Chloe said holding back tears.

"No babe, I promise I haven't cheated on you. I only hooked up with Jesse one time and you knew about that. We've barely even talked since that night."

"What the fuck are we going to do." It shocks me when Chloe swears because she rarely ever uses profanity.

"I don't know, Chlo. I just know that I'm really fucking scared right now and I need you. Promise me you won't leave me?"

"I promise, Bec. We'll get through this together."

Being able to tell Chloe was a huge relieve because I don't know how much longer I could have isolated myself for. I was still crying so Chloe pulled me in close and we laid together in my bed. Having her hold me in her arms again was such an amazing feeling and it made me realize how much I really missed being with Chloe.

We laid there for what seemed like forever and I felt like myself again. Before I found out I was pregnant, before all the craziness that came into my life and changed everything. It was nice just laying there silently together. About two minutes later Chloe broke the silence.

"How are you going to tell Jesse?"

Holy shit! I completely forgot that I never told Jesse that I was pregnant with his baby. In an instant, all the fear and anxiety I had before I told Chloe came flooding back over me.