Chapter 21: Beca's POV

"Immediate family only, Miss," the nurse said sympathetically to Chloe, "I'm so sorry."

The redhead then turned around and start walking toward the waiting room, as I could feel my eyes filling up with tears once again. These goddamn pregnancy hormones are killing me and my badass image!

I looked to the young, blonde nurse who stood next to my bed, and asked simply, "Why did you send away my girlfriend?"

"It's hospital policy, only the biological parents can be in the room no one else." She said this sweetly, but it didn't piss me off any less. I tried to compose myself before responding.

"The redhead you sent to the waiting room is my fiance, so she should be allowed to be my side right now. That's all I ask."

"Alright," the nurse replied with a small smile, "what's her name so I can call her when I get to the waiting room?"

"Chloe...Her name is Chloe Beale."

With this the nurse left the room, leaving me alone for the first time all morning. It didn't last long though because she returned two minutes later with the gorgeous ginger.

It is now 3:00 in the afternoon and we are finally home. Turns out that I was having contractions, but they weren't progressing anything with labor, so there's nothing to worry about. Just to be safe, however, Doctor Jackson (who conveniently also works at the hospital) put me on bed rest and I'm only supposed to go to class then home. Which is going to suck, but as long as Isabella and Brooklyn are healthy it's worth every minute of bed rest. And now this gives me more time to snuggle up to my favorite ginger, which makes me think about how I can't wait to marry this amazing woman.