Chapter 7

I sat on my stool, contemplating whether or not if I should just leave.

"Yup, he's still out there" Valentine sat next to me.

I sigh deeply, a bit overdramatic.

"Oh c'mon, what's the worst thing could happen sweetums?" Valentine strokes my hair.

"Uh, he can see me? I could maybe die?" I said in a huff.

"Oh my god, you are so overdramatic right now. Now just woman up and go make that bread" she kisses my cheek before heading out.

Maybe she's right, it wouldn't be the worst thing.

I walk out of the dressing room, onto the main floor and walked around. Doing small lap dances here and there.

I felt him watching me but at the moment I felt confident so I looked right back at him. He smiled and waved.

Hmm, must be his birthday. He does have a lot of other guys with him.

I immediately regret being confident. One of his boys waved me over, so I walk over.

"Hey, listen. It's my boys birthday today and here's my card, take him to one of those special rooms will yah?" One of his friends slurred his words a bit.

The other guys began teasing him as I kept my usual smile going on. I go and get the champagne room ready, using the card to pay for the room and getting a bottle of liquor in there. I walk back to Todoroki, Natsuo. His friends were cheering him on as I took his hand and leading him into the room.

"I don't think, I am comfortable with this. I'm sorry" I look at him as he sat down.

"Sorry? For what, having to dance on me or ditching me in that convenience store?" He laughs as he pat the seat next to him.

I sat a bit further from him as a blush formed on my face, considering I am wearing such a revealing costume in front of my crush.

I shook my head "both? Listen I am sorry for ditching you in the convenience store, I did want to thank you but I just.. I dunno, I got nervous I guess? But as I was saying, you have a girlfriend. It's not something I'm comfortable with"

I look up at Todoroki, taking a sip from the glass as he kept his eye on me and licking his lips once he downed it all.

Am I just desperate or was that just hot???

"Oh don't worry about it. And you don't have to dance, I didn't even want to come here to begin with. My friends you see, kinda forced me. Mainly because I've never been in one of these clubs."

I look at him, completely shocked. Causing him to laugh and proceed to talk.

"Yeah yeah, 23 and never been in these clubs, shocking isn't? Well, I'll tell you something more shocking. I actually never drink, tonight's my first" He grins.

I laugh,
"Awh how sweet, guess I'm pretty lucky to see you getting your cherry popped right?"

We both laugh it off and talked for the rest of the hour. Well, he talked about what he's striving for, his girlfriend, how amazing his siblings are and so forth. I didn't get to dance on him, luckily. Then one of the other girls walks in, saying the hour is up and I begin cleaning the liquor bottles up and glasses away.

Todoroki grabs my wrist, making him face him.

Fuck, he is so broad. And tall. Jesus..

"Listen I had a wonderful night and don't worry, I wont tell anyone about you working here. Besides, women empowerment right?" He gives me a thumbs up before walking out.

He's hot but definitely a dork.

I giggle to myself and walk out the room while focusing so I don't drop everything on my tray

"So I guess I was right, you really are a whore aren't you?"

My body immediately freezes up, turning around to see the man with mesmerizing eyes.

"Get your ass back in the room. It's my turn with you. I'll even pay for your time again"

I looked at Overhaul, even with his face half covered he seemed pissed.

But why? It's not like I snitched on him or anything, this man is so unpredictable.

I walk back into the room, setting the tray down while Overhaul sits down, seemingly too pleased with himself.

"Why... do you look.. I don't know, satisfied?" I ask him

"Hmm. Well it's because I was right about you. That you really are, like seriously, fucking that pest with the white hair?" Overhaul scoffed.

I look at him, a bit offended. I scoff and crossed my arms,
"We may be strippers for the pleasure for men but we don't have sex with them. Besides it's illegal you dick!"

The air within this room grew intense, Overhaul didn't even move an inch but simply observing me.

Alright, he's either going to kill me or kill me.

"You have such a dirty mouth you got there, should I come there and stuff it till it's clean?" Overhaul chuckles to himself,

"Now, come here"
He sat back, opening a few buttons from his shirt while spreading his legs and gesturing me to sit on his lap.

Like I've said, this man is so unpredictable. But why is my body growing hot when I barely have moved. Why am I sexually attracted to this man when I know he wouldn't look my way anywhere else?

"Did you hear me kitty? I said come here or do you want proof of the money first?" He was obviously losing his patience within those eyes.

Wait- why'd he call me kitty? Ohhh, rright... the costume..

I walk over to him, sitting on his lap but he pulls me closer to him, a bit too close where I can feel his breath on my neck even through that mask.

He speaks ever so softly into my ear,
"I absolutely hate you"

My heart felt as though it just got stomped on while I face him, with a puzzled expression.

"I hate you because you get to show your body to these men who don't even appreciate your body like I would" His left hand massaged my inner thigh while keeping his right hand sliding up and down my spine, weirdly making me shudder.

"I hate you because you act like a whore when I know you are pure. Sure, you're tainted but i can cleanse that darling" His left hand now rising a bit to close to my heated cunt.

Why am I feeling like this? If this man wanted to fuck me, he would. Why is he so slow? It's almost too agonizing for me to take, he's obviously teasing me.