Chapter 10

The Traditional restaurant was packed. I was surprised Valentine and I even got in. But then we found the source as to why it is so packed, Hawks in the front and center of the restaurant along with a girl beside him. Valentine was moping once she jumped to the conclusion that it could be hawks date, it could be but she's probably just working for him.

After Valentine was moping over Hawks, we got some food and a bit of sake.

"I mean seriously, why wouldn't she be his date? Like look at her, she's totally straddling him!" Valentine points at them.

"Valentine, she only just gave him a pen and they barely even touched hands. Now will you please listen to what I have to say?" I smile sweetly at her and she immediately caught on.

"Oooh, something going on with yah too" Valentine asked.

I shook my head laughing,
"No no, I saw- well, i talked to Todoroki today and-"

"Oh my god!! Seriously? What did you guys even talk about!?" Valentine asked.

I rolled my eyes,
"If you let me speak, I will tell you"

I told her everything and her being her told me to "just go for it". The conversation went on for awhile, even while we ate. We talked about my encounter today and her with her new man and the party this weekend. We finally finished up on our food so we were merely sipping on sake, the smell stayed on us but obviously we weren't feeling any effect.

"Alright, sweetums I gotta go run some errand but I'll see you tomorrow okay? I need your help to find a gift for your friend" we both separated and I looked at the clock. 4:58 PM.

Fuck, I'm gonna be late to meet Overhaul.

I sighed deeply as I drove safely and fast enough to my destination.

Overhauls P.o.v:

She's late. Why would she even request to meet up with me if she was going to late? Not only that, she chose the most disgusting place to meet up at. I swear I can easily see the grime off this table, even the smell is-

"Hey! You're still here! Sorry I'm late, kinda lost track of time" she smiled sweetly, giggling as she sat herself in front of me.

She looks magnificent with that dress on, even with the sun hitting her, her hair looked ethereal.

I cleared my throat, holding my hands together as I leaned back.

"So why is it you wanted to meet up with me? You know, I am a very busy man"

Your P.o.v:

Jesus, with that posture even shows he clearly states he's the dominant one here. How is that even- whatever.

I clear my throat as I looked at him, tilting my head as I looked at him confused.

"...why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Oh, sorry. I just noticed you don't have that weird bird mask, instead just a regular black mask" I shrug.

"So you're saying you prefer me with my weird bird mask?" Overhaul asked in an interested tone.

"Honestly I couldn't care less, anyway. Look I asked you to meet up with me because I wanted to know when you'll stop monitoring me. It's getting creepy for me and I don't like that vibe I get when I know your men are watching my every movement. Like, it's been long enough. I haven't ratted you out either, nor will I ever. I promise" i looked at him, studying his face but it didn't say much.

"How about this, you and I will meet up again because i do have questions whether you'll stay true to your word or not, understood darling?" He asked.

Darling? He's obviously flirting, in a terrible way yeah but his voice, just the way he said it was certainly something.

I nod,
"Yes"

I heard him chuckle lightly,
"Don't you mean 'yes sir'? "

I scoff,
"Now you're just mocking me"

"So what if I am?" He pestered on.

"If the roles were reversed you'd be pissed" I crossed my arms.

He shook his head,
"No. No no, if it were reversed I'd have to tame you of course"

"Please, I've never been the one to be tamed" I said.

He nodded ever so slightly,
"Is that a challenge?"

"No, even if it were I'd win" I said confidently.

"So confident you are, I must admit miss L/n" he mockingly clapped his hands.

"Yeah and you're a confident dick" I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, what a low blow don't you think?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to speak,

"Hi there, welcome to the Owl cafe. What can I get for you two couple?"

Couple? Hell no-

"I'll just have a pastry with water. And my woman will get whatever she pleases, isn't that right darling?" Those eyes, it looked like he meant every word.

"I'll just have a coffee with almond milk and 2 sugars please and thank you" I smiled at her but dropping it once I looked at Overhaul.

"Woah, you're looking at me like I killed your cat" Overhaul chuckled.

"Mr. Overhaul, we are not dating. Alright? Now, after this whole monitoring thing or- after our next 'meeting' I wish to not see you again, all considering I've never seen you before and like you've said, you're a busy man right?" I tried to convince him.

He didn't speak right away, as though like he was stuck.

"No"

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What the hell do you mean no?" I asked.

He sighs deeply.

"I mean no because all things considered I can't just exactly let you off the hook. You saw what I did and there isn't any total guarantee that you'll keep your word" Overhaul said.

"Isn't that why you've said we'll be meeting again?" I asked.

"...yes but still" he spoke hesitantly.

"You're a child. But fine, if you want to continue to monitor me. I want a fee for it" I spoke a bit more confidently.

"Fine by me, 25,000 yen will do every week?"

My eyes widen as soon as he said that but I look away, thinking about it,

"Make it 55,000 yen"

"You got yourself a deal, although I still want that date" He leaned towards the table with his elbows on it with his fingers latched together and in front of his face.

"It is not a date Overhaul" I rolled my eyes.

"Call it what you want. But, we'll meet again this weekend" he dusts himself, getting ready to leave.

"Wait wait! No, I can't. Not this weekend, I'm busy with plans I've already made" I said in a panic.

"Fine, Monday morning. Meet me here" he spoke as if he wasn't pleased with my response but he gives me a white card, silver writing with the location on it.

"It's your home address" I said as I observed it.

"Yes it is, have a problem with it?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I accidentally snort as I laughed,

"Ah... nothing, you must be a total play boy if you got your location on a literal card yah know" I said.

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head,

"Or maybe I just made that specially for you darling. I'll see you then"

He then walked out, leaving his pastry.

He really is a weird ass dude but definitely attractive I'll give him that much. Wait- am I catching feelings? How- I already like Todoroki, then again he is unavailable.