Chapter 31

A/N: WARNING, THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN ATTEMPT KIDNAPPING, SWEARING AND MATURE THEMES (smut)
REMINDER, THIS IS AN 18+ STORY. IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE, DON'T AGREE WITH MY WRITING STYLE, A SENSITIVE PRICK, FUCK OFF.
F.Y.I, This Chapter will be longer than the rest, so get ur popcorn and water.... grass too.

-

-

-

Your P.o.v:

God, my feet fucking hurt. My body hurts. I feel like an old little witch. I'm so tired, I can't wait to get outta here and sleep.

I took a quick shower to clean all the sweat off then I packed everything up, wiped my makeup off and washed my face because if I didn't do it now, I won't to do at home. I tipped the bouncers, DJ and lastly the manager. I walk out through the back, seeing it deserted but fewer cars and assume it's either the bouncers or the strippers. I swing my heavy bag over my shoulder as I dug my hand into my sweater to pull out my keys since I'm nearing my car. I take a big yawn that I didn't even hear footsteps behind me. A muscled arm wrapped around my arms and waist to secure my limit of protest, along with a hand covering my mouth. Panic fills my head, heart racing faster than ever as the unknown assailant begins to drag me behind while I try to scream for any sort of attention and moving around violently to get out of their grip. I still have keys in my hands, I put them between my knuckles then i lift my leg, kicking back as hard as i can to this persons shin/knee and flinging my head back onto their face then quickly swinging my hand around to injure them with my keys then I bolt it. I stop, as my breath was heaving heavily while my body was trembling with fear. From both of the experience of being kidnapped and those terrifying yellow icy eyes that stared down at me.

"I thought I had told you Y/n, you are not to come here. But I must say, you did such a wonderful performance" Overhaul stated with such anger in his voice even if he spoke smoothly and with his forehead bleeding from my keys slashing there, made it more terrifying.

"I thought we broke up" was all I can say after feeling such an emptiness in my stomach that made me want to puke from fear.

"We did not" Overhaul paced towards me and with fear running through me, I instinctively backed up.

And Overhaul didn't like that so he gripped harshly onto me, swinging me over his shoulder and I can feel his anger radiating from this distance.

"Wa- OVERHAUL! MY BAG! AND MY CAR!" I yelled as the anger had locked in me now because of him ghosting me for a whole fucking month.

"DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME Y/N! YOU'RE THE ONE WHOSE ACTING LIKE A DISOBEDIENT LITTLE SHIT HERE!" Overhaul had yelled and it didn't help me at all because now, I'm crying.

"FUCK YOU OVERHAUL! YOU DON'T GET TO ACT THIS WAY! YOU FUCKING GHOSTED ME AND ACT LIKE IT'S ALL GOOD WHEN YOU POP BACK UP?!" Even though I am crying, I'm still pretty much pissed so I hit Overhauls back.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO BE GONE FOR A MONTH OR ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF?!" Overhaul was also fuming with anger and it didn't help with me punching him but he didn't do anything back.

"YEAH AND THEN YOU FUCKING STOPPED TEXTING ME AFTER ONLY TWO FUCKING WEEKS! YOU LEFT ME IN THE DARK, NO CASUAL SMALL TEXTS THAT YOU'RE SAFE!" I yelled back that echoed through the streets.

"I STOPPED TEXTING BECAUSE YOU WERE FUCKING IGNORING ME!! NOW STOP CAUSING A FUCKING SCENE IN THE STREETS AND GET YOUR ASS IN THIS FUCKING CAR Y/N!!" Overhaul had forced me into the back of his car and I instinctively was going to off again but that same drunkenness and tiredness washed through me and the fact that I was already tired beforehand, made it worse because I was out like a light.

-

-

I woke up with my eyes burning as I sprawled around to what I can assume is a bed. I struggled to open my eyes as that gross hunger over feeling washed through me. I looked around.

Fuck. I'm in Overhauls house... the actual house, not the weird underground thing.

I looked to the desk, seeing a glass of water and medicine. I take it and I see my bag near the door. I sighed deeply as I got up, seeing as how I'm still wearing everything and that it's dark out still, I've probably been out for a few hours. I pick up my bag, opening the door but I stop to meet a chest. I slowly look up to see Overhaul wearing only his black button up shirt and a medical mask, with a bandage on his forehead.

"Drop the fucking bag and get back onto the bed" Overhaul spoke harshly.

I sigh deeply as I do what I'm told and I look at the ground, refusing to meet Overhauls eyes which are burning into my skin.

"Look at me Y/n" Overhaul demanded but I didn't want to because the tension in the air was thick of both awkwardness and fear.

Overhaul grips onto my jaw and forces me to look up at him.

"When I say 'look at me' you look at me with no hesitation. Tch, then again you've been nothing but a bad girl lately. Aren't you? Going to the club, seeing that guy- Todoroki, dancing on men in the private champagne rooms. And hurting me, babygirl. Didn't think you had it in you" If words were knives, I'd be stabbed multiple times with the way Overhaul is speaking.

He took off his mask with his free hand then used both his hands to cup my face as I looked up at him, unsure of what the right thing to say next considering I did act out when we argued.

"I-I'm sorry, kai. I... I don't know- what to say. I was just pissed that you were gone for a month and... seeing you so suddenly I.. I'm sorry, please" I am genuinely sorry as the realization hit me, that Overhaul didn't need to put up with the shit I gave him. He probably was given more bullshit while he was gone and I just made it worse for him.

It's silent, the tension in the air disappeared but Overhaul didn't move an inch. Although his eyes softened and his thumb caressed my cheek.

"I've missed you so much, my Darling" Overhaul spoke softly but then his lips were locked onto mine.

I got up to deepen the kiss, only for Overhaul to push me flat onto the bed and using his weight to keep me down. Overhaul used his knee to spread my legs while his hand were gripping onto my hip and the other behind my head to pull my lips closer to his.

The kiss was sloppy and hearing Overhaul breath heavily was a turn on for me that it made me moan into his mouth, then Overhaul groaned right after and I felt his dick twitch through his pants against my inner thigh, feeling it so close it made my clit pulse. I run my hands up his shirt and unbuttoning his shirt while Overhaul stripped my sweater off and lifted my shirt over my head and with that second of separation, we clashed our lips back onto one another. Overhauls dick twitched again on my thigh, I instinctively rise my hips up to grasp any friction of pleasure and with that, Overhaul whimpered into my mouth. I could feel my pussy basically wet after hearing Overhaul whimper. I lower my hands and struggle to unbuckle Overhauls jeans but he had grabbed my wrists, pushing them up beside my head and he his lips apart from mine.

He looked down at me with such lust in his eyes that I'm surprised he stopped. We breathed heavily as we stared at each other for what seemed to be like forever.

"You need to wash up before we do this Y/n" he said. I smile and he instantly smiled back, then I laughed while we were both shirtless but still in our pants.

"Kai, Baby. I already showered at the club" I giggled and Kai had formed a grin.

"You sure? That- it's clean in there too?" He asked hesitantly while his eyes trailed down to my lips and onto my breasts, he then licked his lips and shot his eyes back up at me. I nod my head.

-

A/N: Currently working on Chapter 32, possibly will post early morning (3/4am cuz I dont sleep) or tmrw afternoon.
Credits to the artist: /things_lets
On Twitter.