Chapter 23

A/N: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DRUG AND LIQUOR USE. REMINDER, THIS IS AN 18+

-

-

-

-

Valentine had picked me up and wouldn't even tell me where the party was. But once we got there, I knew it.

"What if she's in there" I ask Valentine.

"So what? It's not like you two were even dating anyway. C'mon we'll have fun!" Valentine had yanked me out the car and we got into a huge house.

A minute later, I figured it was Hawks. I guess her and Hawks are becoming a thing.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, k?" Valentine didn't even notice considering she was already making out with Hawks.

I walk through a crowd of people and poured myself a cup of liquor. The place was enormous with music playing and people dancing on the main floor, servers walking around with trays of food on their hands.

I wonder what's going on.

I turn around to sit on the stool and chug down my cup as I looked at my phone, re-reading over Kai's text.

Never once I wanted to feel like this, like I'm alone. I mean i felt this way when i was a child because my family are assholes. Sure, people outside the painting see us as a loving one but truly? It's draining, manic. Even as a youngster I longed to feel wanted and I have that, with Kai. So why is it that I feel that same emptiness in my chest? God why am I acting so sad, it hasn't even been a whole day without Kai and I'm acting like depressed fuck.

I sigh deeply, downing my cup and signal the server to pour another.

"Woah! Bunny Rabbit, they really got you in a shit mood huh?" Mirko slides next me.

"How'd you know it was a person?" I ask her.

"Well, I didn't. But I do now, so tell me doll. What they do?" From this distance I can smell that same Lavender from her clothes with a hint of the wine Merlot, it truly suits her. Speaking of suits, she wore one, all white with a lingerie bra as a top.

"I'm guessing you like what you see, don't you doll?" Mirko caresses my cheek but I pull away.

"Ah, sorry miss Mirko. I didn't mean to pry like that, it's just you really do look gorgeous. Not alotta women can pull of the look you're wearing and I'll tell you, you certainly did" I had winked at her. Bad idea.

I have to stop drinking, I get a bit too far out of my comfort zone and slip into the, flirt.. zone? I dunno, mirko is hot though.

"Oh I'm glad you think so, Doll. But this outfit would look great on your bedroom floor, better yet mine?" She moves closer as she placed her hand on my lap.

I purse my lips and I shake my head as I move her hand,
"No, Mirko I'm sorry but I can't. Alright?"

She looked at me, smiling.
"Well, I tried. But fine, doesn't mean we still can't have fun. Let's go!"

Mirko pulls me by my wrist and takes me into a room with thick clouds in the air and people sprawled around the bean bags, bed and couches with colorful lights flashing about. It almost reminds me back at the strip club.

I somewhat miss being there. After all, I do crave that adrenaline when I was up on that stage and have all eyes on me with cheering in the background getting louder from different tricks I made around the pole.

Mirko and I sat with a bunch of people crowding around a circle and passing three blunts simultaneously. It's no wonder why the clouds are so thick in this room. I was coughing each time I took hit since I hadn't really smoked alot before, mainly because I was either working, doing school or just trying to rest.

I don't how long I've been in this room but my body felt light as hell and my eyes were heavy. It was like I felt everyone's energy in this room and man was it ecstatic, especially with the fact I had chugged down a cup of liquor beforehand so this feeling was like none other.

I'm laughing, why am I laughing? Oh right, Mirko has been making jokes this entire time. God she does look so fucking gorgeous in this lighting but it's starting to hurt my eyes.

"M-Mirko, ima go to da bathroom. Need to pee!" I yell over the blaring music and she nods.

I stood up, feeling both the liquor and the kush hitting me all at once. I wobble a bit, out of the room and I take deep breaths to calm myself, meanwhile my eyes sting from the normal bright light out the hallway.

"Y/n!!! There you are!" I hear someone saying my name. I look around but their body collides with mine. They heavily smell like hard Liquor.

"Holy shit! Y/n, you look so fucking high! Your eyes are so red!" It's Valentine, she's laughing. Am I tripping?

"I-i am? Fuck, I feel some typa way babes. I think I smoked too much. Fuck, I think I'm hungry" I look at Valentine, she looks fucked up and I end up laughing and so does she.

We must look crazy, laughing over nothing in the hallway. We ended up walking around to find food, to which we did. Meaning we raided through Hawks pantry. Never thought I'd do this but here I am with Valentine, on the floor laughing over memories we shared and eating snacks.

"Well, well, well. If you guys were hungry you shoulda told me so, you know I can bring in the servers to cook something up" Hawks says while looking down at us and obviously trying to intimidate us by spreading his red wings.

"Well I tried finding you but you were nowhere to be found so I took the matter into my own hands baby" Valentine had thrown herself onto hawks as I stumbled to get up.

Throughout the night I was dancing among others while my vision blurred in and out from being too intoxicated. We really shouldn't be drinking at our age but it didn't seem like a problem with the Heros around us, so why not. We drank over our limit and being completely intoxicated I was confidently dancing and grinding against Valentine while the liquor fueled my brain and the weed making my body feel light and groovy. Well I thought I was because the last memory I had was turning around to see that I was dancing on Mirko.

-

-

My eyes hurt, the stupid sun is too fucking bright. So human kind can go to moon but don't have a light setting for the sun? Okay no, that's dumb.

I groan as I struggle to get up and I hold my head, feeling a throbbing pain like someone had just thrown a hammer on my head. I feel a pair of hands, pushing me back onto the bed and I look back.

"Rabbit, it's too early for this. Just sleep a bit before that hungover comes" Mirko mumbles as she wrapped her arm around me.

Please, please tell me I didn't just have sex with her. Wait, do I even have my clothes on?!

My hand runs through my body, feeling both my shorts and my shirt.

Thank God but that still doesn't- ouch, fuck! This headache. I dunno. I'll just listen to Mirko I guess.