Chapter 49

A/N: Only a light NSFW, definitely next chapter though!

-

-

-

I feel someone shaking me while I slept so I groan, as a warning to piss off.

They keep shaking. I sigh deeply.

"Fuck off" I mumble into my pillow.

"So then I'm guessing you don't want food?" Kai asked.

I opened my eyes as I felt hunger taking over me.

"Fine. What is there?" I sighed while sitting up to stretch my aching body but unable to pop my bones from the absolute soreness I felt.

"Your favorite dinner" Kai said as he lifted the tray, revealing my favorite food. I looked at him with a confused look.

"How the hell did you figure it out?" I asked while getting off the bed and sitting down on the dinner table.

"You're kinda easy to read" Kai spoke while handing me a pill.

"Medicine?" I asked and he nodded his head. I took it with water then I took a bite as I looked around.

"Hey" I said.

"Yes, my love?" Kai responded.

"Where's that velvet white bench thing?" I asked.

"Oh. I had it removed. It had your juices on it so I had it replaced" Kai casually said as he dug into his food.

All I did was nod as the realization hit; the workers here knows what's happening in this room. Fuck.

We ate in silence until a clatter startled me as I was about to finish, I look up to see Kai had set his utensil down.

"What?" I mumbled as I swallowed down my food.

"Rules. Principls. Basic overview on our sexual relations. Listen, we should have had this talk beforehand but normally you see, everytime I fucked you, was because you either disobeyed me or whatsoever" Kai stated as he wiped off his face. I nodded while listening intently.

"First thing, Safe word: it's for when we're fucking and if you find that the situation is unable to comprehend, not in the mood or whatever; we stop. The Safe word will be: Octopus" Kai stated.

".... Octopus? There a reason to it?" I asked.

"No, not really. It would just throw both of us off so, Octopus. That's the verbal Safeword. The Non-verbal Safeword is 4 taps. Understand so far, Darling?" He asked as he then took a sip from his glass.

"Yes sir, I understand" I nod my head, with those words Kai looked pleased with himself from the way he smirked.

"Good- Good, now since you know I've had one sexual relation with Komo. It really was only plain and simple. Now, what about you?" Kai rested his elbows on the table with his fingers intertwined and leaning forward, listening intently.

"Well, as you know I fucked Mirko. My first actually. I've uhh- made out with Valentine a couple times I guess? We were really wasted during those times and honestly it was a time we were first friends and new to drinking I guess" I reminisced over the memories with her as the "friendsick" began pitting within my stomach.

"You miss her?" Kai asked.

"Well of course, she was the only nice person I had first met when I came out here" I admit.