Chapter 54

A/N: Reminder, this is an 18+ story. This chapter contains with detailed mature themes. If you're underage, a sensitive prick, find another story.

F.y.i. it will contain a lil fluff.

Accidentally made it into 3,122 words so it long asf.

-

-

-

The next day I woke up to still laying within Kai's arms.

Huh, what a surprise. I'd thought he'd be up at about by now. Guess whatever he did last night, really got to him.

I sighed lightly before somewhat tackling his strength to get out of his grip which was always a struggle but it became a norm for me. I walked into the bathroom, did my business and cleaned myself up then walked out, to see him still asleep. I put up some extra blankets on the window to darken the room since I'm pretty sure he would hate to see the sunlight too. I quietly tip toed outside the room and into the kitchen to start up some breakfast. I charged up my phone since it was dead as usual.

Once I finished up cooking, I set everything up on the table and put the pans, etc, away into the dishwasher and noticed, kai isn't still up. I check on my phone first to see Valentine blowing my phone up and even Todoroki.

Shit... it's best not to answer them. It's most likely having to involve Kai.

I sigh as I set my phone down to charge then I walked into the room and only letting the entrance door open for the hallway light to shine in. I laid beside Kai and lightly shook him.

"Babe!" I whispered as I tried rubbing his face and lightly pushing his head around.

"Babe!" I said in my normal tone. I sighed before pushing him onto his back that took almost alot out of me.

This dude is a lean guy- how is he so fucking heavy?

I giggled over my thought as I sat ontop of his stomach and started pecking him with kisses all over his face.

"Hmm-?" Kai mumbled lowly.

"Wake up my devil man, I made breakfast" I said in a sweet tone before kissing him again.

"If it's burnt like the first time I met you, I don't want it" Kai chuckled as he kept his eyes closed. I scoff and playfully hit his chest.

"Fine then, I guess you can just starve and don't eat the scrambled eggs with hashbrowns and bacon then" I shrugged before getting off but I yelp from the unexpected of Kai pulling me back into his arms and pinning me against the bed, now caging me with his weight.

"Starve huh? How can I, when I have you here to eat?" Kai chuckles before kissing on my neck as his hands travelled down on my hips.

"Kai, baby. We better go eat while it's still hot" I said while sighing contentedly as I let my fingers intertwined with his soft bedhead.

"Hmm but I've already found something that stays hot all the time" Kai mumbles before pecking what seemed to be a million kisses down my neck to my chest then my belly but then I yelp in pain, seeing as though he bit my belly.

"Ow! Kai, seriously?" I whined, to which kai responded by snickering and proceed to kiss my belly but then soon gave me pretty purple love bites on my belly as I massage his scalp and looking up at the ceiling.