Chapter 33

A/N: Reminder, this is an 18+ story. This chapter is going to be contained with detailed descriptions of mature themes and continued from chapter 32. It will be once again, a really long chapter.
If you're underage, a prick, fuck off.

-

-

-

Your P.o.v:

Kai had pulled me on the edge of the bed and flipping me over onto my stomach with my legs dangling off the bed. I look behind me and Kai is staring down at me as he towered over me with his gloved hand rising up and down my hip. I yelp in pain as I felt a stinging sensation on my ass, kai had smacked me.

"Oh my, what a lewd face you have. You must love the pain huh? From looking at you're pretty face, you definitely do. Awwh, is that really all from my effect?" Kai is certainly mocking me from how I look after the first round.

I nod my head and Kai leans in to kiss me, slowly but deeply as he smacked my ass again; making me moan this time and his dick twitch that's resting on my ass. I move my arm behind me then I felt his dick within my grasp, I stroked his it as he thrusted into my hand at a slow pace while he bit onto my bottom lip and pulling it before clashing his lips back onto mine. He growled deeply into my mouth as his tongue travelled into mine. As our tongues pressed up onto one another, I fought back with sucking onto his tongue and I hear him whimper and felt his dick pulsing in my hand. As I slowly pull away just to tease him, I see a bright blush plastered on his face as his mouth hanged open a bit. I smile and giggle,

"Now looks like you're the one, to have a lewd face, Kai" I smiled and he chuckled lightly as I felt a harsh stinging sensation on my ass again but Kai's hand never left but had gripped onto my ass and smacked me once again that made me wince into a moan.

He stood up and lifted my leg onto the bed, my knee bending to my comfort. I look behind me while feeling his hands gripping and massaging my ass. He looked back at me, smiling while his tongue slid on his fang and winked at me. I felt my heart beating faster, my stomach was full of butterflies and my face heated up, from just the way he looked at me like that.

His hands travelled up to my love handles and while positioning himself he looked down at me. Without warning he rammed his dick all the way in, causing me to gasp sharply and grip onto the sheets. He flung his head up, groaning deeply as he gripped onto my lower hips.

"Oh-mygod, y/n. After all that, you're still tight as ever. Forfucks-sakes" Kai grumbled as he pulled out to the tip and slamming it in till he bottomed out.

He lifted my ass up and started fucking me relentlessly as he pulled my ass toward to him as well and smacking it as hard as he could that started hurting like hell but with his dick thrusting so deep and with the stinging pain on my ass, it was as though he sent me through ecstasy. Especially when I hear him grunting and growling like he craved more, my pussy was soaking from the way he sounded. I breathed heavily but my moaning filled the room and my leg that's on the bed, began getting sore from trying to keep it in place because of how hard Kai is fucking me, I couldn't help but my leg fell over the bed.

I feel his hands travelling up my hips and his weight shifting upon my back but he didn't stop thrusting deeper inside. I laid the left of my face on the bed as I gripped onto the sheets once I felt that same feeling, forming below my stomach. Kai grabbed onto my left hand, interlocking his fingers with mine and his face in the curve of my neck, I hear him grunting and breathing heavily that sounded so lovely and was a major turn for me.