Chapter 32

A/N: Reminder, this is an 18+ story. This chapter is going to be contained with detailed descriptions of mature themes. This was a long waited Chapter, dedication of just smut I've been wanting to do, so if you're underage, a prick, dont like my writing style,
Respectfully Fuck off.
F.Y.I, I promise, this chapter will definitely be longer than the rest and continue onto chapter 33

-

-

-

Your P.o.v:

Overhaul had a low growl forming in his throat after I nod in approval. He didn't even kiss me right away and with those eyes, it's as though he's looking at me like I'm prey; like a lion staring down at a zebra. And just like a lion, Kai was taking his time to attack. He let go of my wrists and got off the bed.

"Lay front and center of the bed, arms up on the headboard too" Overhaul demanded and with the excitement running through me, I do as I'm told.

He stripped off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He picked up his tie off the ground and fumbled through the drawer; pulling out an eye mask?

Overhaul crawled on top of me; sitting on my legs as he grabbed my wrists and tied my hands together then into the head board.

"Do you know why I am doing this, Darling?" He finally broke the tension in the air full of... well lust.

I shook my head as I watched him tie my hands together onto the headboard, I can barely wiggle my wrists about. Overhaul hovers above me as he set the eye mask ontop of my forehead and his hand on my cheek with his thumb caressing my bottom lip.

"Because baby, ever since I met you; I've been wanting you like crazy. But, you denied me at first, had hickies on yourself so, as rightfully so i; took it as a challenge to see how long you can wait. But in the car on our date, my my. It showed me you really are a needy one. Then we stopped seeing each other for a month and within it, you hung out with another male... do you know what I'm saying?" He asked as his golden eyes are fixed on mine.

"No, sir" I said and with that, I felt his dick twitch through his boxers and against my thigh.

Overhaul slowly pushed his gloved finger into my mouth and I open my mouth to suck on it. His dick twitched again. Overhaul grinned, sighing as he looked up then looked back at me.

"My darling, you've had me sexually frustrated since the start. So tonight, I'm going to relieve it until I'm satisfied. You have the choice to back out now though, what do you say?" He asked me.

"Please fuck me, Kai" I begged him.

"That's my good girl" he kissed me deeply before setting the mask on my eyes.

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into, then again I never once did in my life. But this, this is something i won't regret. Hopefully.

I felt Overhaul crawling down a bit and using his knee to spread my legs. His hand were on my thigh to lift it up and I felt him pushing his bulge push up against my clit, even while still wearing my pants and underwear it gave me the sensation I needed again but then I felt his lips on my neck, kissing so deeply to the point he's almost sucking on it while he used free hand to steady himself.

He's definitely taking it slow to fucking tease me here, god I hate him because it's fucking working.

I moaned as I felt him push up against me then whimpered at the lost sensation. I felt kai sucking harshly onto my neck; 1, 2, 3. 3 love bites on my neck- 4th on my breast. He slipped off my bra and I felt him standing on his knees, I can't see him but I can feel his eyes burning into my skin. He laid his hands on my ribcage, slowly raised them up to my breasts and massaging them.