Chapter 35

"Literally, like seriously can you shut the fuck up?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"NO! Y/N! You finally fucked a guy, was he good?" Valentine kept poking with the same questions.

"Why is this even a big deal? I fucked Mirko before" I said as I pulled up to a drive-thru to get coffee for us.

"That's different, she's a girl and honestly that was expected BUT you fucked Overhaul- right?" She squinted her eyes in question.

"Well no shit, who else have I been talking to as of lately?" I asked as I neared the speaker.

"Uh, duhh... Todoroki maybe...?" She grinned at me, to which I scoffed at her and got us coffee before returning the conversation.

"Todoroki? No, no. He's just a friend, besides like I've told you; he has a girl" I said as I gathered the money for coffees.

"Well... as of today, not so much. See, here" Valentine proceeds to shove her phone right at my face so I pull away to see properly, it was an update on his insta page that he had deleted his girlfriends pictures.

"Are you seriously stalking him?" I asked.

"Maybe... c'mon, you had a huge crush on the guy-!" I cut Valentine off as she spoke,

"Had, remember I HAD a crush on him. But now... I dunno, Ka- Overhaul, he's something else you know? OH FUCK! He's forcing me to move into his place after my classes!" I spoke a bit too excitingly

"AH HAH! I KNEW IT BITCH! You loooove him!" She smirks in victory as I've realized, Valentine was just guiding me into admitting I like him.

I sighed deeply as we stopped at a red light, smiling happily with my eyes closed.

"You really do love him don't you sweetums" Valentine asked softly. I nod my head.

"Yeahh... yeah, I think I do. I just- don't want to admit it yet because-" I spoke hesitantly, to which Valentine said;

"You have know idea where he's at either" Valentine always knew the right thing to say what I couldn't.

"Literally, I dunno. I shouldn't be thinking this over too much, besides, I like this. Taking it- somewhat- slow? I dunno" I shrug as I drove us to our campus and headed off into different directions to our classes.

The usual routine of our classes proceeded but once in awhile I'd glance over to see Todoroki, obviously being upset.

I wonder if I should ask him whatsup, then again guys don't like to talk about their feelings. Besides, Kai wouldn't like this considering of how spoke of him last time. Maybe it's better if I just let him be, Todoroki most likely has good friends to lean on.

Classes came to an end so I packed my belongings together and headed out the door to see Todoroki basically dragging his feet along the floors.

I should talk to him- I cant- but he looks so upset- I can't- no, his friends will help him.

"Hey Todoriks. Whatsup?" I asked with a smile and he returned the favor as his posture straightened up a bit.

"Ah- rough day honestly. Hey uh- would you wanna hang out today? If you're not busy, of course" he sounded desperate.

I winced internally.

"I'm sorry Todoriks but I've got some moving to do today, I actually have to speed over to my place. How about tonight? We'll have a party, in a club even?" I asked him and his ears perked up but his face looked confused.

"You mean... you'll strip?" He asked hesitantly and I punched his arm.

"Dude no, just a night out. I'll invite some friends and you'll invite yours, c'monnn you look like you definitely need a pick me up. What do you say?" I grinned and Todoroki genuinely smiled, nodding in approval.

I speed over the limit to my apartment as I kept hearing my phone go off, fully knowing it's Kai. I parked my car and ran inside my apartment to see it almost basically empty, just furniture's and boxes. With kai leaning on the table and his subordinates picking the boxes up and heading downstairs till Kai and I were fully alone. I walked up to him.

"Gonna scold at me for being late like my father?" I asked him as his beak was inches from my face.

"No. Now go get your clothings and such in your bedroom" Kai spoke.

"You guys didn't go in my room?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Of course not, that's your privacy is it not?" He asked.

"Says the guy that once broke into my apartment when I was napping" I jokingly said as I dropped my bag and headed into my room, packing my stuff, slowly like a motherfucker.

It obviously ticked Kai off because he pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing.

"How, are you so slow at this and not when you're kissing me?" He asked just to tease.

"Right back at-cha, to the guy who fucks me relentlessly" I teased him back, to which he went silent as I took my time packing.

I looked at my room, satisfied as I placed my hands on my hips only to feel Kai's hand; slipping onto mine.

"I'm glad you're doing this, if you didn't. I'd kidnap you anyway" I can feel him practically smirking behind me as I leaned back into him.

Should I tell him now? Nah- it would only ruin the mood.

We got everything into the car and weirdly enough, the traveling truck that suddenly appeared. We unpacked my belongings on the main floor, the actual house. After hours of unpacking and setting things up, I was exhausted. I looked at the time, 7:58pm.

Fuck.

I sighed deeply and got myself ready, slipping into regular black heels with a black simple dress with thin straps that showed off my chest, shoulders and a bit of my back but the dress dropped down to my knees. I heard a whistling that startled me, coming from the door.

"Either you're wanting me to rip that dress right off you and fuck you or you're going to a club and I'll have to fuck you senseless that you'll end up messing it. So, which is it Darling?" Kai asked as he came in, taking off his jacket and kicking the door close behind him.

"I- uh... 3, I'm going to a club but we'll fuck when I come back...?" I asked hesitantly as he drew near while taking off bird mask and he pulled me into his arms.

"Go out and I'll find you, try to hide and I'll fuck you on the spot where I find you, talk to another man and he's gone. Got it?" He as if he already knew what was happening tonight.

"What if I'm out with a group of friends?" I asked.

"Males?" He definitely wanted to know.

"Yes but they're just friends" I spoke as I noticed his eyes were trailing on my lips and onto my cleavage.

Kai then pulled away and sat himself onto the bed, smirking.

"Have fun Darling. When you leave the premises of this area, it's game on. See if you can hide from me but I'll hunt you down because my women looking like that- my god- baby I'm preying on you tonight, hunt you down and I'll eat you alive Darling" he snickered as he laid onto the bed with his hands behind his head and his stomach showed a bit.

Alright bet. But you forget, I'll be surrounded by heros- or in other words; in a lions den and you're simply, in that situation, a small creature trying to capture their prey. Game on, bitch.

-

-

-

A/N: The last few paragraphs were inspired from the song Animals by Maroon 5, check it. Kinda suits Overhaul if he had a significant other.
F.Y.I, I do not own the song, the show, whatsoever.
Credits to the artist: digjinx
On Insta.