Chapter 24

Overhauls P.o.v:

Where the fuck are you Y/n? I've been to your apartment 10 times already, you aren't picking up your phone and worst of all it's dead because I can't seem to locate you. I knew I should have had Chrono or the others to look after you before you left.

I bop my leg as a nervous tick while I look through your laptop for any sign of your whereabouts. Nothing.

It's been so long since I've been nervous about anything, I've been correct and steady with everything I decide. Every decision I made, moved swiftly without a problem. Everything went my way and anytime I ran into any difficulty, I used my quirk. I'm so confident with any situation is thrown onto me. But you, fucking Y/n L/n. You're too careless, reckless but at the same time it's like you're comfortable within the chaos.

"Boss?" Chrono asked.

"WHAT!?" I immediately turn around.

"We still haven't found her. There were no traces of any break-ins whatsoever at her apartment either"

I sigh as I feel the anger washing over me.

"Why waste my time on information that I already know about. Come to me when you find out where she is"

Chrono bows his head and taking his leave.

Y/n, I swear to god if something has happened to you. I don't think I can...

-

-

Your P.o.v:

Parts of my body is aching, my head is pounding and... I feel a hand running through my hair. I smile softly and I leaned into their touch as images of Kai flashes in my mind.

"Bunny Rabbit, wakey, wakey"

My eyes snap open and see Mirko with a glass of water and a... pill bottle?

I groan as I sit myself up on the bed. I take the glass of water and feel the tranquility taking over me.

"Mirko, we... we didn't have- we didn't hook up right?" I asked with my head bowed.

I hear her giggling,
"No Doll. Although you were dancing on me quite provocatively. Then again, you are a stripper right?" She laughs.

I smile at her and shaking my head,
"Not, not really. Anymore I guess? I dunno, the guy I'm seeing kinda... changed my mind."

Mirko looked at me surprised,
"Oh, you like men?"

I shrug,
"I dunno, I never really labeled myself as gay, bi, straight or whatever. I like who I like, that's all I know"

"Right. Alright, take this pill. You were drinking alot last night and F.Y.I, your stuff is on that table" Mirko smiles sweetly.

"Thank you, for looking after me. I appreciate it. Hey where is Valentine?" I asked.

"Oh her? Heh, she's in hawks bedroom. They left before the party even ended" Mirko said.

I rose my eyebrows and laughing a bit,
"Hmm. Alright uhm. I need to freshen up"

Mirko left the room and I look at myself in the body mirror.

I literally look like a fucking trainwreck. My knees are scraped, there's a bruise on both my arms and thigh. Not to mention my makeup is smeared. Fuck. Fuck my phone is dead, seriously how, I don't even remember being on my phone. Scratch that, i barely remember anything at all.

I washed the makeup off my face and trying to fix my hair as much as possible. I take one last look before leaving.

Well... atleast I don't look that much of a trainwreck.

Of course I get lost in the many hallways, it reminds me back at Kai's weird underground thing. I stop within my tracks, Kai.

If there is a god, please, please, please let kai be oblivious of time and forget about me for just this night/day.

I head towards the door and I see Mirko. I ask her why I looked fucked up. Apparently Hawks and I got into a fight, well a competition of who can fight better. I lost obviously but I had a good couple jabs on his face. Then apparently after that, Valentine and I were outside being stupid and we both accidentally fell in the bush, hence the small bruises on my arms.

I got into the taxi and winded the window down to feel the air hitting my heated face. I closed my eyes and laughing to myself.

I may not remember much from last night but I feel happy as fuck. I guess I had a good time aside from the chaos between Hawks and I. Eh, even then I probably still had fun.

I paid my fair and head straight up to my apartment. I lock the door behind me and left a trail of my belongings and clothes on the floor as I made my way to the bathroom and getting inside the hot shower. Feeling the water run down my body and scrubbing the dirt off of myself, made me feel clean, both physically and emotionally. Weird, I know. I deep conditioned my hair and taking my time in the shower that, by the time I got out, the mirror is foggy as shit.

I wipe my hand on the mirror to see myself apply my facial products on. I brush my teeth as I enjoyed the silence with the warm air surrounding me, it really is-

BOOM!

I hear shit being knocked down and I run out of my bathroom to lock my bedroom door but it had swung open, making me scream and I use my toothbrush as a weapon since it's already in my hand.

-

-

-

Overhauls P.o.v:

I heard my phone going off while I was working over some papers to distract myself from Y/n constantly on a loop of where she might be. I ignore my phone as I put it under a drawer.

The door opens and I turn round immediately.

"I told you to leave me alone! If you haven't-!"

Chrono cuts me off by saying,
"I am sorry boss but L/n has arrived to her apartment about 15 minutes ago. I've tried texting you-"

I push Chrono aside while running out the base and into my car as I feel both anger and worry washing over me.

Y/n, you little shit. I swear, once I get there I'm going to-... what can I do, what if she's hurt, I can't just yell at her and make the situation worse for her. Y/n, hurt. Fucking hell, I didn't even bother to ask Chrono if she is hurt. I better get there, fast. My Darling, please be okay.

I speed down the road and park my car then I ran up to her apartment. I knock for awhile.

Why isn't she answering? Did Chrono lie? No, no he wouldn't do that. Fuck, what if someone is in there hurting her? Fuck it.

I take a step back and bust the door down. I'll have it fixed later. I need to find my baby. Y/n's clothes are on the floor, everything, her shoes, her bag. My heart is racing.

Did someone come in here and attack her? Where is she?!

I run into y/n's room, practically breaking down the door again and I hear her scream.

There she is, she's- pointing her toothbrush at me..?  In her stance, she's using it as self defense.

I chuckle softly as I shook my head and the sense of relief wash over me that she's okay.

"Y/n, L/n. You're in big fucking trouble, you little shit"