Chapter 63 - Bonus Chapter

Third Person P.o.v:

Chrono had noticed his boss wasn't picking up his phone for quite awhile so he the liberty to find Overhaul himself, even though he knew Overhaul wouldn't like him to do so. But being his right hand man, he did it anyway. While driving down the highway Chrono, kept calling Overhaul. Although once the scene of two cars that collided and crashed off the road came into view, Chrono slowed his driving and noticed it was his bosses car.

Chrono had to think fast, his boss is a wanted man and a fugitive. That is involved in a car crash with a normal civilian. So he called the rest of the Shie Hassaikai's and the other groups that were affiliated with the Yakuza, to block off a several miles of the car crash scene. Luckily Rappa and mimic brought in a knocked out person from the underground that is known to actively trying to destroy the Yakuza and anyone related to the Yakuza. They placed the knocked out person where Overhaul had been in and quickly fled the scene.

Back at the mansion, Overhaul was treated into perfect health. Coincidentally enough, treated right next to his boss, more or less, his father figure. Once Overhaul became conscious the first thing he did was wake his father out of his comatose state.

The original boss had a million questions as to why Overhaul did what he did and Overhaul, answered each one truthfully with his head bowed and in a monotone voice.

The boss was obviously shocked and upset but even the greatest, original Yakuza didn't have the heart to banish the kid he had brought in and saw as his own son. Even though Eri was taken into a family of her own, The boss knew it was for the greater good for her.

The boss and Overhaul talked until the next morning, talking about everything had happened to the greatest detail. Although it lead to Overhaul to sob from the loss of Y/n not wanting to see him anymore. So The boss had comforted and stayed with Overhaul everytime he wanted to see Y/n, although from a great distance. As a way to know she's still safe.

Y/n had gotten a job as a waitress in a high-end restaurant and quite occasionally, several customers would leave her an enormous tip even though it really wasn't needed. But she knew from those familiar faces (meaning by Rappa, wearing an obvious costume but she pretend not know) it was issued as an order from Overhaul since he didn't have the exact information of Y/n's bank information to deposit her the money.

Overhaul would occasionally drop presents for household needs at her friend's house. Although once Y/n had a house of her own, Overhaul went as far as dropping an updated versions of a fridge, oven, and a washer and dryer. He knew he wasn't allowed to see Y/n from her order and his fathers order but he couldn't help but watch over her from afar. Even though Y/n and Overhaul were no longer together, Overhaul never stopped caring and protecting Y/n from a distance. He did keep a promise for Y/n, even if Y/n didn't hold her end of the promise.

-

-

-

REMINDER
This is only a bonus chapter of the aftermath of the last chapter.

Reckless. Reader X Overhaul - COMPLETE On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara