Chapter 61

Overhaul P.o.v:

I set up the plan. Everything was supposed to go accordingly. Now... I've lost everything. My goal. My serum to erase all quirks. Gone, everything is gone.

My wife, my dear Y/n. I thought I could make it to the end. I said I'd come back to you but with these quirk resistant around my hands. I don't think I'd be able to escape. Fuck, why am I thinking like I'm actually talking to you- as if you were right here?

The emotion of being defeated was unbearable. It felt as though I couldn't care, to feel anything other than defect- the weakness, one I couldn't handle. But yet, I lay here with the contraptions that tightly pressed against my skin that I'm sure it had bruised me by this point.

I sigh as I looked at the ceiling, barely to begin with since it's pitch black in this van. My thoughts only trace around both of what I lost and Y/n. Although the the van began abruptly moving at an alarming ran and suddenly, the doors opens whereas i fall out and i squint my eyes to try to comprehend my situation.

"Who's going to be the next leader again?" A raspy voice spoke.

"Did you come to kill me?" I asked.

Images of Y/n, smiling, giggling, the way she looked at me was the only thing that filled my mind.

"I see you won't mind me taking this, Overhaul" Shigaraki said with the box of the erasing-quirk serum.

I need you. Y/n. My baby, please tell you are alright.

Mumbling of voices were spoken all around me that I couldn't seem to comprehend, more or less care for. Ahead, I saw smoke of fire bewildering the area. It was blue. Screaming and cursing was heard all around me but it simply sounded like I was in water.

"BOSS!" Someone yelled.

I turned my head and widen my eyes to see Chrono and the rest, trying to fight off the league of villains.

Just stop, please. Nothing will be achieved now.

I turn my head back to look at the blue sky, occasional birds flying by. Sirens of police soon came by so out of curiosity, I look back at the scene to see both the league of villains and the rest of Shie Hassaikai running. Although, Shigaraki slowly walked towards me and pulled out a device. He turned it around and my body stiffens from the image, of Y/n tied up to a chair and blood oozing out of her head that dripped down her face.

"What did you do to my baby?!" I spoke with venom.

"I've taken the liberty to take your little wife and am going to convince her to join the league of villains. Really, tattoo manipulation? she has a cool quirk if I'm honest, but it's thanks to your deep description of her quirk that was stolen by Toga and twice. Have fun in Tartarus, Overhaul" Shigaraki cackled before a van came rushing by and he swiftly jumped onto the moving van.

Soon enough, I was taken back into custody and into tartarus but all that was a blur, even during the interrogation.

I'm coming back home, Y/n. I don't know how. But I'll come back and save you, my Darling. You're my one and only, Y/n. You deserve better and once I break out of here, I'll give you the safety and live comfortably even if I'm no longer in the picture. I love you so much, even where I have to let you go to be safe.

-

-

-

Y/n's P.o.v: