Chapter 14

A/N: This Chapter contains mature themes, if you're underage, please know this is an 18+. So read another story, there are many out there.

-

-

-

After we ate and freshened up, we head back out to the main floor. Every stripper was out on the stage, seeing as the male Pro-Heros were in the front and center and throwing their money, clearly intoxicated.

"Hi-yah, dolls. Why don't you two come here?"

Valentine and I looked to who was talking to us, Miss Mirko and Midnight.

We've heard of them in their recent scandals, apparently they had a thing for "Saving the lost ones"  in the clubs.

We walked over to them, Valentine on Midnights lap and I, on Mirko.

"What do you call yourself doll?" Mirko asked as she pulls my face to look at her.

"My names Ramona baby, what do you call yourself?" I giggle as she laughs.

"Mirko, doll. Shouldn't you know that already?" She takes a swing on her glass, from the looks of it she's drinking fine wine.

"Well I don't know, should I?" I bit my lip as we flirted.

"Well maybe we should head back to my place and you'll definitely know my name after tonight?" She grins.

I cannot, believe, miss Mirko is asking me back to her place!!

I look at Valentine, smiling. I look back at Mirko.

"Sure thing baby, I get off in an hour"

"An hour hmm? Well might as well have fun till then" Mirko squeezes my thigh as we talked for the hour, well not necessarily talking but flirting and I dancing on her.

I hurriedly gathered my things together and washing myself in the showers this club designed in. I thanked myself as I had packed a cute outfit in my bag, it was mainly for Overhaul if I had seen him tonight but I guess not.

I walked out to the main floor, Mirko holding me closely with her hand on my hip.

"Heyy! Who are you to take my girl huh?" Mirko and I looked to see who was talking; Hawks.

"Please, finders keepers huh? Besides if she was, you shouldn't leave such a doll like her alone" Mirko caresses my cheek, making me blush.

We ended up walking through the back door to avoid paparazzi and Mirko opened the door of her Mercedes for me. I slipped in, throwing my bag at the back and buckled up. Mirko got in, buckling up and before driving off, I see Valentine getting into Hawks car. I grin at her, giving her a thumbs up.

We ended up back at mirkos place which was enormous and gorgeous. Valentine and hawks came as well, along with Midnight and a few other Heros and their partners or girls from the club.

Mirko took me into the Liquor room, pouring me a glass of Red wine.

"So tell me doll, what is your actual name?" Mirko hands me the glass.

I bit on my lip, thinking it over. To which Mirko laughs.

"You can tell me doll, I am a Hero after all" Mirko reassured.

I smile at her,
"My name is L/n, Y/n. Thanks, for inviting me into your home too"

"Oh such a well respected woman aren't you? Why is a girl like you working in a strip club?" Mirko leans onto the counter.