Chapter 37

I remember awhile ago i loved the praises from random men, how the pretty lights looked on me, how fast money I had. But it was all so temporarily in the club, the men, the praises that filled my ego only enough to keep myself dancing. The club is something I no longer want, kai is who I want. You know, with the street lights and neon lights from passing bars that shined on him; it was a sight like none other. Kind of like a shooting star... but a rare one. And my god, how beautiful it is. Especially how the wind is ruffling his beautiful brown hair, it looked to me as though it was graceful... Chisaki, Kai. What the fuck have you done to me.

-

-

Overhauls P.o.v:

Tonight was something. Unexpected on my part. I didn't mean to fuck her in such a public space, it's just the way Y/n was looking at me. She didn't speak anything seductive but those eyes of hers, are a dangerous thing. When I locked into her eyes, it's like she begged me too without saying anything. And how alluring she looked on the car with my dick inside of her, it was no surprise I came inside her.

I stopped the car where I wasn't able to hear cars screeching or people screaming or guns shooting up. I looked towards Y/n, who is completely passed out on the passenger seat. I smirk as I felt satisfied from the marks on her neck. I took off my jacket, placing it over her shivering body. I move a strand of her hair, tucking it behind her ear then placing my hand over her cheek, rubbing my thumb over her lips.

Such a pretty little thing she is. Her touch, her skin, even her words are soft. A delicate thing she is, someone I must protect. I knew that from the start, although she is strong willed at times but yet so fucking reckless with how she decides on situations. A brat, is what she is. At times, yes.

I sigh, feeling so content then Y/n  snuggles her face further into my hand. A feeling bursts throughout my chest as I stared at her, starstrucked. I look at her, overanalyzing each of her facial features and loving each of it. Unique and it stands out; what beauty she has to have that no one can compare, is like a goddess.

I can't even tell if time is even moving. Everything is so quiet. How the streetlights shines on her pretty face, fuck. Fucking shit Y/n...  This feeling is... rare.. kind of like, I feel so weak when I'm around her. All I want; is her and more of her. Y/n L/n, I'm thoroughly convinced you've hypnotized me into me loving you... love.. loving.. you.

I sigh deeply as I closed my eyes, my face up in the sky.

"Y/n fucking L/n.. what the fuck have you done to me" I mumbled as I then drove off, carefully and avoiding any pot holes.

-

-

-

You're P.o.v:

My body is so warm. I think... I'm on a bed. I want to open my eyes but fuck they feel so heavy. Wait, arms... not my arms.. that smell- kai?

I finally opened my eyes to see Kai's chest right infront of me. I look up to see him asleep and with me wrapped around his arms that made me feel safer than ever. I snuggle closer as I rest the side of my face on his chest and hearing his heartbeat, beating in a rythem like a melody. A simple sound but yet it took great effect on me, spreading the feeling of tranquility over my chest while my head felt like it was in the clouds. His scent was obviously clean but his signature scent was like warm laundry out of the dryer, one that I cherished and took comfort in.

I inhale deeply as last night's experience flashed through my mind, screaming, sounds of bullets, cop cars, kai fucking me; in a parking lot... on Mirkos car. Running away from the cops, the explosion..