Chapter 48

A/N: THIS IS AN 18+ STORY. THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN DESCRIPTIVE MATURE THEMES.

F.Y.I: This Chapter will feature on kinks I've mentioned before and then some. IT IS going to be a bit dark, more or less the Sadistic side. If you dont like it, why in the living fuck are you still on my story?

Side note: I accidentally made it 2,100 sumn words. I meant to make it shorter but oh well, have fun😊

-

-

-

I looked at Kai with wide eyes from shock because there he held a paddle, shaped in a heart and painted red. I gulped as he neared.

"Wrists out babygirl" Kai demanded and mockingly left the paddle on my back then restrained my wrists.

"Mouth open and swallow" He demanded once again. I opened my mouth to feel him putting a pill in my mouth and a glass of water nearing my mouth, I swallow the water that slightly spilled out.

"Such a messy slut you are, although honest mistake. I gave you the pill because it is medicine so that you wouldn't feel as much pain once we're done" Kai finally cleared up the whole pill thing, I genuinely thought it was drugs.

He pulled my face up towards him by my jaw and kissed me ever so deeply.

"I love you, always" Kai whispered before pulling away and picking the paddle up, gently placing it on my butt while his left hand rested on my lower back.

"Dirty sluts like you Darling, will be treated as such. Comply within this session and I might just go easier on you on the next session" He cleared up the situation while I kept thinking it over until I felt a stinging sensation on my ass; he finally started.

"One" I hear Kai mumble. Another smack collided but with the soreness from before, it began hurting like hell.

"Two" He spoke in a low, breathy tone. The paddle collided, to what I can already assume, my redden butt from how sensitive my skin is.

"Three" His finger tips were hot while they made circles around my back as a reassuring manner.

"Four" The clicking from the handcuff began hitting from how bad I'm gripping onto the handcuffs.

"Five" I wince as my nails pierced through the fabric from how harsh that impact was. I let out a breathy whine.

"You're doing so good so far Darling, we're almost done" Kai reassured and proceeded with counting. From 5 till 15, each impact was harsher than the last. Once he was done, my ass was still stinging from the continuous spanking and how hard each impact was. I cringe in pain when I felt Kai grip onto my ass and I wince, letting out a whine when he spanked me once more. My body shivered from the unknown because this man is so unpredictable, especially because his hands gripped onto my love handles and suddenly turned me around onto my back and feeling the cuffs tighten harsh around my wrists.

I gasp but I was unable to, my breath caught in a hitch because Kai stood there with a metal rod, more specifically a spreader bars with a little hoop in the middle. His eyes were analyzing every inch of my body, as though it was the first time he has seen me naked. He grabbed onto my ankles and tied up my ankles onto the spreader bars and once he was done, he looked down at me with a smirk.

"After this, you can rest because you're already looking a little pale there. You're doing good, remember that babygirl" Kai winked before pushing the bar, my legs closer to my abdomen until I felt a stretch on my legs and I whine at that feeling. Kai, of course caught on and stopped but had a clip in his other hand, tying the clip onto the middle hook of the Spreader bars to the main hook of where the handcuffs laid. I looked at Kai.