Chapter 45

A/N: Reminder, this is an 18+ story. This chapter is going to be contained with detailed descriptions of mature themes.

This Chapter contains with 2,391 words.

-

-

-

His teeth sunk into my neck that made me yelp in pain and I want to push him away but I can't from the need of wanting him more and I literally can't; considering my hands are still tied together with his silk white tie. His fingertips trailed up my thighs that tickled but that sensation turned into lust when his fingertips neared my heated cunt, my pulsing clit from overstimulation.

"Kai, baby. T-too much, must stop, please" my voice is slightly slurred since Kai didn't fuck the drunkenness out of me.

"I'll stop when I want to darling, besides your pretty little cunt says otherwise" Kai spoke in low voice, laced with lust while his gloved fingertips circled around my clit and sent goosebumps up my hips.

His breath was hot on my neck everytime he exhaled. His fangs sunk into my skin to mark me, claim me, show everyone I was his and I have no problem with it, after all I am now considered his wife.

Jesus, getting hitched while fucking in a bathroom at a party? Not exactly romantic but to me. Although when I'm with him, it doesn't seem anything else mattered whether it was perfect or not. Because to me, Kai had implanted his name into my heart. As cheesy as it sounds, it really is the only way to explain how I feel for him.

Kai pushes my tied up wrists behind the headrest while his other hand travelled up my dress and tugged on my panties.

"Keep your hands there, be a good girl and I'll reward you. Act like a fucking brat and I'll show you how brats get punished, understand Darling?" Kai spoke while pushing my hips to the edge of the seat.

God, fuck... both sounds so tempting.

"Hmm Kai baby, I'll be honest, either way I think I'll enjoy it" I giggled as I thought over how Kai would punish me, sending the little hairs on my skin to raise from excitement. I felt my throat tightening and I see Kai, choking me as his eyes darkened, as if his golden eyes turned a dark brown color.

"Trust me Darling, test me and you'll fucking regret it because I promise you, you're body will be covered with my markings, your body will be sore from how badly I'll degrade you and FUCK!" Kai growled at the last word, meaning every word he said from the way he stared down at me.

"Do you not understand, how badly I want to be a sadistic asshole to you in bed? It's selfish I know, It's taking every fiber in my being not to but how can I not? When everytime you make that slutty face when you cum on this dick, when every sound you make is so fucking sexy it makes my dick throb everytime... everytime you are you" Each word Kai had spoke, had such a huge effect on me like a drug coursing through my veins. The way Kai sounded so lustful, desperate, impatient and irritated. Fuck it made my pussy pulse, just like a drug effecting the body.

Even the way his eyes glistened as he spoke was so hypnotizing I had almost forgotten we were in his car, where between the backseat and front seat were closed off, along with the window was closed off.

"Be a sadistic asshole" I breathed out.

"Once I act on it Darling, there's no coming back from it" Kai spoke cautiously.

"You've already brought me into your playroom, so. Act. On. It, Pussy" I giggled at my final say. Of course, Kai didn't like that when his expression shifted into a lustful mixed with a sinister one.