Chapter 28

The ride seemed to go nowhere but to the area of higher expensive places which looked more beautiful by the second. The buildings went higher, the structure of each style of the building went more elegant and more decorations on it was insane.

"I'm going to take a guess and say you've never been around here?" Todoroki asked while I was peering over the window which was wide opened.

I smiled as I clicked my tongue,
"You have a lucky guess. Hey- where are you even taking me?"

"You'll see when we get there" The way Todoroki was smiling. He was surely up to something.

I shook my head,
"Todoroki, we are not going on a date. I hope that's clear. You have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend, alright?"

"Oh I know, I know. I just want to treat a friend out of their slump, alright?" He grins so cheesy, I love it.

After awhile of driving we arrived to an area full of Cherry Blossom Trees with people walking in traditional clothing. We got out and walked down a road with both of the Cherry Blossom trees on both sides and carts of food that I seemed to stare at too long.

"You hungry? I can buy you something if you'd like" Todoroki asked.

"Uh... yeah but I can pay for myself" we got to a cart, getting some Dango and Yakitori.

We sat on a bench while we ate and watched children running around with sparkles along with their friends and mothers chasing after them. I nudge Todoroki.

"Thought this wasn't a date" I looked at him with 'are you serious' expression.

Todoroki raised his hands in defense,
"Hey, hey, hey, c'mon now. I just thought we'd have a good time alright?"

After I had agreed with him, we continued walking down the beautiful trees and the scenery was absolutely amazing and peaceful even if it were a bit loud with people talking. Todoroki lead the way down a staircase and under a bridge.

"So... is this where you're going to kill me now?" I asked him.

Todoroki laughed as he shook his head,
"Oh, yeah totally. After a beautiful night of walking I would kill you now"

He then pointed to a man that was coming our way, standing on a small boat. I gave Todoroki a confused expression. To which he chuckled.

"You've never been on one huh?" He smiled so cheesy.

I shook my head as the guy standing on the boat stopped in front of us and Todoroki went in, holding his hand out, gesturing for me to get in. I took his hand and got in then sat next to each other.

"This is called a Gondola, it goes around the area. It's quite beautiful, here. Lay down with me" Todoroki said as he was already laying down with his hands behind his head that made his shirt rise up a bit.

Fuck, stop looking at his V-line and stop being a pervert.

I laid next to Todoroki and he was right, the sky above us was full of stars and with a full moon was beautiful, even fireworks were seen in a distance. On the corner of our eyes we seen lanterns setting up, kinda reminds me of Tangled. We heard laughter of children in the background, fireworks popping off and sparklers sparkling. I was genuinely Starstruck by the atmosphere, it was just full of serenity. Todoroki and I laid in complete silence but this one, was not awkward. It wasn't like there was a need to talk to each other to fill the gap between us because we were... just comfortable with us being us. Unfortunately it had to come to an end and Todoroki helped me out of the boat. As we walked up the stairs, I felt him staring at me but I ignored it until we were walking across the bridge and Todoroki stopped so I turned around to look at him.