Chapter 12

I smell puke, is that me? Fuck. I might as well go shower and check if I didn't lose anything.

I thought to myself as I force myself to sit up, feeling my dress rise up my thighs. My head was pounding like hell, I hold onto my temple while groaning.

I sigh deeply, finally opening my eyes.

What. The. Fuck.

White walls, a king sized bed with thick blankets and fluffy pillows. A mirror desk that's white with silver lining, a walk in closet?

This is not my home, wait- what happened last night?

The door opens.

"Good, you're finally up. I'll let Overhaul know. Here is medicine for your headache and drink this juice to sooth your stomach. The bathroom is right there and everything you need. I'll be going now" Chrono said.

I grab onto him,

"Wait! Wait, you're chrono right? Why am I here?" I asked in a panic.

"Well, you passed out last night when Overhaul saw you so he brought you here"
Chrono answered.

"...okay, well. Where is my phone? And everything else" I asked.

"Right there, now I'll be going" Chrono left before I could say anything.

I took the medicine, drinking the juice which was surprisingly tasty. I grabbed my phone, dead.

Great, just my luck. I'm in a strangers house with no sense of time and my phone is dead. Great, I'm sure Valentine is freaking out by now.

I charged up my phone before walking to the bathroom, which was gorgeous. A walk in shower, a huge white tub. Expensive looking shower products.

I might as well enjoy it if it's offered.

I stayed in the bathroom for an hour, doing absolutely nothing but enjoying the smell of the products.

I finished my shower, brushed my teeth with an unopened toothbrush near the big sink.

I walked out with the towel around my body and seeing a dress on the bed with a note.

"Put this on and knock on the door when you're ready"
                         -Overhaul.

I bit onto my lip, checking the tag. It didn't have one but it says it's from Chanel.

Seriously, what the fuck. Where is even my clothes that I just had?

I slipped the dress on, seeing new heels by the mirror desk with makeup.

I shrug,
He's given me a lot, wouldn't hurt to freshen up right?

I looked at myself in the body mirror beside the door.

Why the hell am I not panicking over the fact this guy has a tons of red flags but here I am, ignoring each one?

I sigh, knocking the door. It opens, revealing a very big man that took me by surprise.

"Follow me, L/n" he states as he walked ahead and I follow him into what seemed an endless of white hallways.

We reached a door but the guy left me there. I knock.

"What is it!?" His voice sounded pissed.

"It's me, L/n, Y/n."

It was quiet, for a couple minutes. I genuinely thought he disappeared which is why I turned to leave but the door opened.

"Come in. Close the door behind you"