Chapter 27

A/N: I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG, OR THE SHOW OF MHA. USAGE OF DRINKING WILL BE INVOLVED. REMINDER, THIS IS AN 18+

-

-

-

I've been alone for all my life. Even before I left my family, I was alone. Parents were emotionally distant, somewhat shit siblings. Yeah, I have Valentine here but she's a friend with her own life, that's how adulting works I guess. So I grew up comfortable and content with being alone even in this apartment. But now with kai gone, it's making feel some type of way. Like I had just lost him. It's already been over a week and here I am acting such a depressed bitch. God I'm pathetic. I was so well convinced that I was doing fine without him but yet, I haven't left or cleaned my apartment and the song "Toxic" by Kehlani was on repeat.

~      ~      ~
" Don Julio made me a fool for you
And now I might hit your phone up
With that ra-ra-ra, missin' my da-da-da
Missin' that a-a-a (ah, ah)
All of this love is toxic
All these kisses and hugs is knock shit
You a damn drug, you're toxic"
~      ~         ~

I've never been the one to be able to say exactly how I feel but this part, was exactly how I felt about him leaving. It's the part when it says "you a damn drug, you're toxic", is how my week is, just like I'm relapsing without him. What a fucking drug he is, how did I manage to let my feelings become to quick and available to him.

~       ~        ~
" Uh, all the sex on replay
Run it back like a DJ
Surfin' on your face while you eat that
Tryna make a bad bitch behave, no
I was this way for you
Put the pussy away for you
Thinkin' I would wait for you"
~       ~       ~

I sung along with the lyrics as I laid on my messed up bed, with an even messier hair I didn't care for.
"Tryna make a bad bitch behave.... thinkin I would wait for you..  thinkin... I would... wait.. wait"

Thinking I would wait for you? She's right, why should I act such in a slump. Fuck this, I need to do something.

I cleaned my apartment up then myself as I got ready to treat myself in a night out and just luckily, Valentine was already going out so she tagged me along. She picked me up in this expensive car, saying it was her mans that's letting her borrow. We arrived to a well, high-end club that was enormous compared to any of the clubs I've ever been in. Since Valentine was dating the Pro-Hero Hawks, we got into V.I.P. We were surrounded by other higher people in the V.I.P and it was running smoothly. Valentine and I were simply talking about why we were in College while the others talked about their businesses. We've been here for an hour and I've already had about 12 straight shots and the way Valentine is staring, she knew something is up so she'd rest her hand on my thigh. Just like how Overhaul did in his car. Before he fucked me with his fingers.

I should be having fun so why is it I'm feeling this fucking way? Everyone here is smiling, laughing and enjoying themselves but... god why do I have this feeling in my chest?

"Hey ima go to the restroom alright?" I tell Valentine but she tells me to call her if something happens.

I love her, she's such a caring person. I chugged down another shot before heading into the restroom, locking myself in the stall. I look over the last text's Overhaul had sent. It was the one when he was so worried when I sent out and fought with Hawks. I laugh to myself, reminiscing from how Overhaul and I were frustrated with each other when we cooked. I began writing out a long paragraph to Overhaul then once as I was done, I looked it over. I deleted it and walked out the restroom.