Mulakaat

After the Pehli Jhalak(prologue).... The story is starting from here.....

At RANAWAT VILLA

The morning sunrays are peeking from the lavish window of a huge master bedroom. The room has all the luxuries in the world., and the each and every corner of it are screaming richness.
Suddenly the ocean blue eyes of our hero slowing opens..... The clock is still showing 5:59 , the alarm is yet to blow.. But he already left the bed. After getting freshen up he went for his work out in his private gym.
Sharp at 8 a m, the mirror is praised by a presence.
At the opposite side of it we can see a very handsome 6'3 height young man with broad shoulders and jet black hair. The most beautiful pair of ocean eyes but filled with only coldness🥺.

Ye hai hamari kahani ke nayak(he is our hero)
Additya Singh Ranawat, a 30 yr old top most business tycoon,fully professional and arrongant man. He does not believe in love coz he thinks that love and relations makes a man weak, he is sick of stories and believe in bitter reality. He is cold to everyone except his dearest Dadi.... He loves her a lot and can do anything for her.
Additya has gain his position and power by his own hardworking and skill...... There is a bitter past behind his success we will see that later... Now it's breakfast time and as our disciplined Ranaji has already left to the dinning room to join his dadi coz he have to reach office at 9 a m sharp. Being the boss himself he does not break any rules himself.
And now at dinning room...

Hansmukhi devi is sitting on the dinning table with her cutest smile which brightens more after watching her grandsome coming in all his glory.

Pranam dadi, "said Additya by touching her feet.

Hi handsome, " Said dadi with a wink

Dadi ap bhi na..., "said additya whinning

What ap bhi... Hey are you getting annoyed coz I m teasing you hmmmm... That means you 'll feel delightfull if your wife would tease you haaa... Ab smjhi, " Said dadi playfully.

It's nothing like that dadi, "said Additya with a blank face.

Then when it will be like that beta.... You are turning 30 this end of the year.... Ab bhi shaadi nhi kroge to kya hoga tumhara yaar, " Said dadi by getting a bit annoyed and tensed.

Dadi i m getting late for my meeting.. See you in the evening bye, "said additya ignoring her previous talk

Evening oh yes.... I see when that evening is gonna come.. Coz yesternight also you came after 11 pm, " Said dadi sarcastically

Additya took a huge sign and left for his office.

I don't know what will happen to this boy... Due to some selfish people he started distrusting all relations... Hey matarani please mere bachhe ko satbuddhi dedo... Use prem or bharose ki maujudgi ka ehsaas karao maa ( hey matarani please give a good brain to my son, make him feel the presence of love and trust maa) , "prayed dadi in her thoughts

A beautiful black BMW stop in front of a multistored official building marked by the name of RANAWAT GROUP OF INDUSTRIES

Additya entered inside the building and took the VIP elevater... The moment he started to his cabin all the employees started greeting him with Good Morning Sir.. But he is too arrogant to give a nod atleast.

At his cabin....

May I come in Sir, "asked his P. A. Aman

Come in... said additya by watching his laptop

Good morning Sir I have got your schedule for today Sir, " Said aman

Go ahead , "said Additya coldly