Epilogue🙏🙏🙏

Hey friends hi😔😔😔
Today I'm a bit sad coz I'm gonna write the ending of yours favorite story. THE ENCHANTER....

But no problem coz Lord Krishna said, "Every ending🙏🙏 is a new beginning🥳🥳🥳..... So here I ve another new story for all of you......

I hope and I know that all of you will love and support my this story also..... Same like you've loved THE ENCHANTER 😌😌.

So here again.... Enjoy the happy ending of my and yours loving story " THE ENCHANTER "

Happiest Reading ☺☺☺

*******

After five years....

"Uff..... Ji. .. leave me... Let me get ready.. Guests will come anytime"....kajal was constantly trying to push her husband who is clinge to her like a kid.

Five prosperous years have passed but Additya is still being that  lover who lost his sanity at her first sight.

Additya turned her towards him

Kajal's look

,he admired her Beautiful face and said,
"Nope I'm not gonna leave you today.... Yours this tempting appearance is just turning me on now" Additya said and hold her tightly.

His intense gaze was giving shivers to Kajal and she said, "woh actually luv and kush.. Must be ready by now... So.. So..

Kajal words were stuck in her mouth when his soft lips started living wet kisses on her slender neck. He moved towards her earlobe  , kissed it and said, " This time I want a daughter.. Just like you"

Her breath got uneven and she starts to melt in his arms... At a time she's scared that some one must see them and one the other hand she's losing herself again in the enchantment of his love. Additya bite her neck lightly and kajal hugged him tight, she started running her fingers in his soft hairs. They both were lost in their desirable world when a sweet voice broke their moment, "mummy... Papa... We are ready"

They were the two munchkins of Additya and Kajal, their twins sons Luv and Kush.

Kajal pushed Additya aside and fixed her disbelief saree.
Kajal picked Luv and Additya picked Kush. Luv was momma's boy whereas Kush was dad's devil.
Luv is the sweetest one and Kush is the naughtiest.
They both are having their fifth birthday today. So there s a huge party in Ranawat villa.

*******

All the guests including Srivastava family are present there.

Kajal, s elder sister Survi came with her husband and beautiful daughter Jeevika.
Even Twinkle and Prashant also came there. They were also blessed with twin kids... Amber and Dhara.

Everyone was gathered around the beautiful twin cake for the two prince of the night. Luv and Kush feed the cake to their parents.
Kajal was in tears when those little munchkins touches the feet of their parents and all the grandparents including their great grandma "Dadi".

*****
Kajal was checking over the guests when she became exhausted and disbalances a bit.

Someone held her from behind and said, " Hey hey... Be careful...
You must rest na and you're busy in all this works...what are we for then?? "

Kajal smiled on her words and put her palm on that girl's hand....and said, "thanks".

She is non other than ....
Nagina Rathore.

Yes.... Nagina finally got her senses within a year and now she's happily married and blessed with a son.

Nagina sat beside Kajal on the table and said, " So Additya, s angel...what about family growing plan.... I want a daughter in law for my son of okay".

Kajal shook her head smilingly and they both burst into a huge laughter.

*******

Kajal was whole heartedly admiring her sons when they were playing with their father
She thanked her stars billion times to bless her with all these happiness.

Dadi came inside their room to take both the brothers to sleep.

Suddenly Kush hold the back of Kajal's neck and kissed her cheek and said, "good night angel"

Dadi was holding her lips tight to surpass the smile but Kajal's eyes and mouth are wide open.
She turned towards Additya and glared him hard for which he winked at her smirking.

Dadi took them to sleep.

Kajal took her pillow and slept by her back towards Additya and turned off the light.

Suddenly an arm coiled her waist from backside. Additya as usual buried his face on her neck.

"You thought that I'll let you sleep huh".... Additya said again biting on her neck.

Kajal slapped on his shoulders slightly and he huskily said, " Do you remember what I told you in the evening...... I want a daughter now"

His hand was caressing her bare belly from the saree. Kajal hold his hand from hers on her swelled belly and said, "You've to wait for more four months for your daughter to arrive Rana ji"
She was expecting again.

Additya turned her on her back and hovered over her, "Rana ji huh.... Now you're gone Mrs. Ranawat"

He said and hugged her and Kajal give in to him. Thus they spend another blissful night in each other's embrace.

Kajal ....was smitten, still smitten and will always remain smitten in the magic of her ENCHANTER 🥰🥰🥰

          *****THE END*****

😌😌😌😌😌a happy ending of love story of The Enchanter and his angel.

It is so painful yet blissful to write a happy ending....

But I'm very very thankful☺☺☺ to all of you for loving and supporting my story like this.

Being a new writer it's my first story and you people make it the memorable one😉

Thank you Thank you a lot💐💐💐

Lots of luv and lots of hugs from yours loving Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏