He won

Namaskaar, salaam, hello to all my dearest fantastic readers and unknown wellwishers...

Love you all for reading and voting my stories....

Now let's continue......

After the threat of Additya and Janki bua's explaination.... Something is decided.... But what?????

Let's see

Location : Srivastava Sadan living room

There is pindrop silence in the living room.
Mrs. Meera is fully confused in what to do???

Prof. Sahab is still reluctantant to accept additya's proposal.

Saransh : bhaisahab.... Mujhe lagta. Hai ki..... Shayad.... Jiji sahi hai.... Said saransh stuttering....

(Bro... I think sister is right)

Prof: tum hosh me to ho saransh.. ... Tum kya chahte ho... Ek beti ko bachane ke lie dusri ki bali dedu..

(Are you in your senses Saransh.. What you want that I sacrifice my one daughter for another)

Jiji : from where did this sacrifice came vashi.... He has asked to marry her.... He is not gonna eat her up

Prof : but jiji... He...

Janki : enough... .... Silence now
Give me Additya, s number... I'm gonna talk to him

Prof : what????

Ranawat villa

Additya is in his home study room... Trying to do his office work.....🥴... Mark the sarcasm.. (Trying) coz actually he is not doing anything....

Additya's POV

Arghhhhhhh..... I can't even concentrate.... What are they gonna decide

I will definitely kidnapped her if they didn't approve my proposal.... I thought.

A sound broke my trance it's actually my phone.

I picked the unknown call and said, "yes Additya Singh Ranawat speaking.

A female spoke from there.

Hello Additya I m Janki Devi... I'm kajal's elder aunt.... She said

Pranaam... I greet her

Stay blessed and happy... I hv called you to make more happier... She said

I become confuse..... And said

Sorry???

You should be..... You bothered my brother a lot... She said teasingly

I calmed myself coz I can't tolerate someone teasing me ever

Then she laughed aloud and tell something that makes me sit on my chair with a thud...

Dear son, we accepted your proposal.,
... We will surely give our kajal to you.

I was like on cloud nine and become so happy..... She will be mine.... Only mine... Forever to cherish and....

Janki : so when are you coming with your guardian along with shagun....

This Sunday.... I said and she cut the call

I enhale a huge breath.... The breath of relief.... She ll soon becomes mine.