What is marriage??

Additya was pissed of by this haldi function.... He just wanna escape from there.... Just then

Suhana showed him something on her phone..... What was that let's see

Story continues.....

Additya's POV

Suhana asked me to see her phone... I watch is least interested.... But the moment I liked I was surprised...

There she is clad in a light yellow saree with real flowr jewelleries clad on her.... Still I can spot her crimson cheeks behind the haldi paste....

Her lips shyly covered upwards and her head is drop down.... She look like a goddess.... Goddess of modesty...

How I got so lucky to have this angel??? I thought getting lost in my girl's thoughts....

Suhana : bhai..... I have been called you two times.... Where are you lost.... Dreaming about bhabhi.... Hmm. Hmm.... She teased me.

I glared her.... When she is planning to move she bent a little and whispers in my ear....

I will send this snap to you... She whispered and ran...

I become embarassed... Did I become ghis expressive that my baby sister also guesses what's going in my mind

I should be careful.

After these rituals dadi asked me to have shower and changed.. .... I'm glad... I got stuck in this dhoti(tradition bottom wear for men in India)

After shower I changed into a black t shirt and jeans....

I got down and the ladies were still talking to dadi about mehendi.

Lady 1: mataji.... Send the mehendi after and hour only... It consists inauspicious to sent it after send it

Dadi : I have already given them in a silver plate myself half and hour ago

Given what dadi and where were you... I asked

She said that she went to Srivastava Sadan to give the mehendi to Kajal.

Why so??? It is also a ritual.... I asked

Dadi nodded

She said that....Mehendi should be given by the grooms side only... And it is considered that..... The more the mehendi becomes dark the more the husbands loves his wife....

Really..... I asked surprisingly.... Coz I don't know about it

Dadi : islie mai wahaan gyi thi.... Teri dulhan ko tere naam ki mehendi dene..... Haye badi pyaari lag rahi thi.... Lagan ka nikhar kya khub chhaada hai uspar.
(That's why I went there... To give your name's mehendi to your bride.... I must say.... She was looking breathtaking.... The wedding glow class her so perfectly)

Wedding glow???? I asked confusingly

Dadi said that during wedding time every bride and groom naturally got this glow after the haldi rasam.... It believes that it contents the glow of happiness, togetherness and eternal love.

I got so confused after hearing this.... Coz I never ever heard or noticed it.

Suddenly dadi asked me to come with her to her room..... I followed her

Authors POV

Hansmukhi devi took Additta to her room and settled on bed comfortably Additya also sat beside her.